Hello from Oklahoma

Iceygin

Good After noon all! I am Icey, I have been married to L for 13 years and GF to R for 3 months. :) R and I have known each other for 22 years and were together for 4 years before L and I got married. R from the start was ok with a Polyandry life with me. After speaking to L and telling him how I feel he took some time to process it and decided this could work for us. We lived a poly life prior to R but only with another lady. It was a triad and not the V we are now. L is having to process this change as it has always been the other way around. We have a very open line of communication and discuss any issues that arise. I want this to work for all 3 of us. I am so excited to be here and look forward to learning and growing. Have a wonderful day!!!:D

Hello Iceygin,
Welcome to our forum.

I just happen to be in an MFM V myself. Although we are poly-fi, and unlikely to change our configuration ever. It sounds like you might be more open to change, but at the moment I guess you could say we're both polyandrous. :)

I'm sure you will enjoy your time on our site. There is so much to read and learn here. Have a look around, and don't hesitate to post any thoughts or questions that may come to your mind.

It's great to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thank you for the warm welcome! As far as Poly-Fi that is how I would describe us now. I don't want change. I love how it is! This site has SO much info and I am loving getting an incite from others who live the same life as I do. Have a wonderful day :)

Thanks -- hope yours is good also. ;)

Back