IT's SOURGIRL's BIRTHDAY TODAY

WELL I SUPPOSE A WELL DONE IS IN ORDER, FOR MANAGING TO GO ANOTHER YEAR WITHOUT DYING.

Have a good one. :p

WELL I SUPPOSE A WELL DONE IS IN ORDER, FOR MANAGING TO GO ANOTHER YEAR WITHOUT DYING.

Have a good one. :p

OMG you have no idea how true this is :D she leads that kind of life I'm proud of her for only being hospitalized twice and talking her way out of arrest once and then that thing with the fire department... WOW ....she needs a blog :D

She needs to swing by and tell some great stories .

I know there are men and women here that have been part of these stories I urge you all to search your memories for the top 1 or 2 and please share them to honor our beloved SG.

God bless you SG (which is redundant because you'd be dead otherwise )

Viva la fisting :D

OMG you have no idea how true this is :D she leads that kind of life I'm proud of her for only being hospitalized twice and talking her way out of arrest once and then that thing with the fire department... WOW ....she needs a blog :D

She needs to swing by and tell some great stories .

I know there are men and women here that have been part of these stories I urge you all to search your memories for the top 1 or 2 and please share them to honor our beloved SG.

God bless you SG (which is redundant because you'd be dead otherwise )

Viva la fisting :D
Here I was, trying to be sarcastically humorous, and instead, my comment was relevant! Damn. :p

I'd be interested in hearing these stories from Sour, though. Most definitely. :D

Welllll...I see you weren't kidding Statler. Nicely done. Except now I have until December to plan a payback. :D

Somegeezer.....no horror stories...well, nothing bleach and a baseball bat can't fix, anyhow.

Hey dinged....we havent chatted in awhile, so thank you for remembering my birthday ! :)Oh hey, how did you make out with the penis enlargement cream I sent you for your last birthday ? Did it help ? Were you able to toss the tweazers aside ? Love ya bunches ! mmmwahhh !

LOL! Happy Birthday, I hope it was a wonderful day where you had an awesome time since you are a generous enough friend to send penis cream around!

Hey dinged....we havent chatted in awhile, so thank you for remembering my birthday ! :)
I know dont be such a stranger.

Oh hey, how did you make out with the penis enlargement cream I sent you for your last birthday ? Did it help ?

I didnt want to bring this up on your birthday but since you did ....your home made penis enlargement creme "technically " worked all those times you demonstrated "the correct application" but not so much once I got home. I'd say "temporary " at best. I also think it was sorta deceptive or unfair to "warm up " cream /potion in your mouth and apply it that way. I'm not sure if that was your standard sales pitch or you were giving me "the special" treatment (either way I thank you ) HOWEVER , I worry some little dick (dicked) lawyer will see that as coercive and cause you problems or become a partner :eek: And not in the poly sense :eek:

And trust me this is not about the money...I'd pay double for the demonstrations and the stories:D

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :D

Last edited:
I know dont be such a strange.

I didnt want to bring this up on your birthday but since you did ....your home made penis enlargement creme "technically " worked all those times you demonstrated "the correct application" but not so much once I got home. I'd say "temporary " at best. I also think it was sorta deceptive or unfair to "warm up " cream /potion in your mouth and apply it that way. I'm not sure if that was your standard sales pitch or you were giving me "the special" treatment (either way I thank you ) HOWEVER , I worry some little dick (dicked) lawyer will see that as coercive and cause you problems or become a partner :eek: And not in the poly sense :eek:

And trust me this is not about the money...I'd pay double for the demonstrations and the stories:D

I wish this site was as hilarious as this every day. :D
But no, everyone seems to have their serious faces on, lately. *prods at you all* :p

Sooo,..that's a 'No' then ? You`ll be sticking with the tweazers. :D

Thanks for the birthday wishes all :) .....I had the best birthday in years !

Do you have vigina growing pills, creme, or injection, that work?

Last edited:
Or even just a forever young vagina cream? I want my 19 heal old kitty back!

Back