Hi :)

katja24

Hi everyone!

I am a 24 year old bi (pan?) woman in the Pacific Northwest. My primary male partner and I have been together about 6 years now (we met our third week of college!). We opened up about a year and a half ago after reading Sex at Dawn together. We started off swinging, and while we still sometimes swing, we also have separate dating as options. I think we both really enjoy seeing people as a couple, but we also value more separate relationships... We live together, and are having a "wedding" (read: commitment ceremony) in about a year. I don't know if we will get legally married or not.. but we probably will at some point to take advantage of the benefits available. I am out to my parents, and many friends and other select family members.

Ideally, I would like to explore dating women on my own, while continuing to date couples with my BF, have threesomes, and explore other fantasies that involve him. Ideally, I would have one other significant relationship in my life, with a woman. :)

Hello there! Hope you find the right lucky lady out there for you :D I live in Seattle, and there seems to be lots of open-minded people around here, I'm sure you'll be able to find many potential partners.

Welcome to the forum.

I have never been involved directly with any swing activities, but from what I have read on here, the transition from sawing to poly can often involve some degree of pain around the issue of falling in love.

How have you guys dealt with that?

I hope your time here is positive for you.

Thanks for welcome!!

From the beginning, we were on the same page about being emotionally intimate with others and the possibility of falling in love and loving other people simultaneously. The thing that has been my biggest hurdle is simply the sharing of time, and feeling excluded when my BF is with someone else. We both enjoy having intimate emotional relationships, and I enjoy them even more sometimes when it's a shared relationship and experience.

Hello katja,
Just wanted to add my welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you guys are building a rich and colorful life together; I am jealous (even though I'm lucky in my own life :)).

Hope you enjoy your time here; glad to have you aboard.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back