Hello =]

HelloothereHaley

Hello there darlings =]

Indeed I am new, so bear with me :D

Me and my wonderful boyfriend of a year and a half have been talking and we'd figure to give the forum a try :)

I'm about as average as they can get, I am a college student. I enjoy music and dancing. I am very social. I have only minor trust issues, but once you get to know me, Im a really fun person When it comes to problems, I think about solutions and then pick the one thats best. I get the whole story before I do anything.

My boyfriend is about as amazing as they come. Hes very understanding and down to earth. He can help anyone with their problems and I love him for that. Hes really nice, until you piss him off, then watch out.

My boyfriend doesnt know this but I've been thinking about this for a Long while. Ive always wanted another partner, to share my problems with and to have that extra emotional support :) I was afraid to bring it up to him, I wouldnt know how he'd respond. But we talked and well, its all good now.

Well, Thats all about me for now. Have fun lovelys and dont be shy to drop me a line ;)

Welcome to the forums, sounds like you have a good start. Being open and honest with each other is very important.

Haha, thats my baby<3

This is my unicorn! See! *points to her horn* I love it

Welcome to the forums sweetheart

Welcome to the group!

This is my unicorn!

I thought you were looking for your unicorn...

Unircorn= bi woman to fall in love with both male and female partners of a dyad (couple)

... or did I get the posts crossed?

D: I thought it was the stereotypical hotbibabe. My bad, Vandy

Hi and Welcome! I look Forward to getting to know you !

D: I thought it was the stereotypical hotbibabe. My bad, Vandy

" ... it was ... " ! IT?! ... not she?

She's a person, and ought to be treated like one, rather than as a "steriotypical" anything. And I'm not even wearing my Moderator hat while I say this. I'm just being me. You'll know when you've crossed a line that wakes up Mr. Moderator.

Hello and welcome, HelloothereHaley. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome

Hullo back. Looking forward to getting to know you, as we have enjoyed getting to know Berserker. :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Sorry B. I'm confused too. This is your unicorn? I thought unicorns were bi women exclusive with a couple either in a triad or V

xD i confuzzled myself. Im sorry

" ... it was ... " ! IT?! ... not she?

She's a person, and ought to be treated like one, rather than as a "steriotypical" anything. And I'm not even wearing my Moderator hat while I say this. I'm just being me. You'll know when you've crossed a line that wakes up Mr. Moderator.

-_- I do respect women. Alot of my previous posts show that

Well, it may look to some of us like you slipped for a moment. Just sayin'.

uh-huh.

Back