Unicorn

berserker239

I found my unicorn!! Shes a pretty little brunette not too far away. I was talking to her and i made a perveted joke like i normally do xD and she took to it alittle too well.

She was asking me to come to a fair to hangout and i was like "If this was 2 weeks from now id drive up with my girlfriend and we could all have sex, rofl jk"

and she said "Lol your funny"

to wich i said "Im only half joking lol" implying im polyamorus

to wich she responded "Id do it lol, ive done it before and it was fantastic"

so i got all pumped and was like "Really??? Cause me and my girlfriend have been looking for another girl aswell"

and she was all up for it "ID be down for that in a heartbeat but i dont really know you guys that well...but you both seem really sexy, so we should hangout sometime"

so i said "yeah when shes ungrounded well come down and hang and get to know each other"

and she said "that sounds great, tell your girlfriend to add me on myspace."

SO! I found my unicorn! I told Haley about it and she said shes up for it. IM happy :D

Last edited:
:D I hope it goes well. Good luck!

ooh Good luck to you Berserker!! Hope it goes well!

Oddly enough I kinda like unicorns...having only one horn and all you'ld think they'd be my mascot! :D

Glad things are going your way Berserker!

Take care and "play" safe ;)

Sounds like you have been rather busy! I hope it all goes well!

HAHAHA. That's great! Good luck. Let us know how the real meeting goes! And don't vanish on us again. You're way too much fun.

Speaking about the one horn thingy..so I am standing naked in my full length mirror this morning and then it strikes me..even my genitals are in a "v"!!.............this will either fall flat or hit a home run:eek:

toofunny.gif

Oddly enough I kinda like unicorns...having only one horn and all you'ld think they'd be my mascot! :D

Glad things are going your way Berserker!

Take care and "play" safe ;)

I cant, if i use them i take FOREVER to finish, and shes usually raw by the time im even close xD

HAHAHA. That's great! Good luck. Let us know how the real meeting goes! And don't vanish on us again. You're way too much fun.

Thanks and i will let you guys know, and sorry about vanishing but like i said, things have been hectic in my life lately

Sounds like you have been rather busy! I hope it all goes well!

Oh and i have :) I hope it does too, thanks

Oh no. Big alarm bells going off for me here. It's one thing not using protection in a long term, mono relationship where you know the other is only sexual with you, you've both been tested, and she's maybe on birth control to prevent pregnancy and you're both ready to deal with consequences should it fail. It's another thing all together bringing others into that mix whom you do not know the history, status, or sexual openness of. You have to remember that you are essentially having sex with everyone your partner(s) has ever had sex. This is not to insult you or your partner(s) but is a fact. Buy some thin condoms. Play without them using hands or whatever you need to get you close to a point of finishing. But use them when it comes to penetration. You don't want to be a statistic. And don't count on pull out and birth control. My son was conceived by a failed pull out, my daughter while on the pill. I don't regret either, but if you're not ready don't even risk it.

Frankly, the big red flagged alarm bells went off for me in the original post.

I usually just avoid such things unless I see a window of dialogue. Didn't see that there.

Back