Poly couple seeking bi man for triad.

jrrmjr820

Ohio Poly couple seeking bi man for triad.

We are a white, married couple with two children in Euclid, Ohio seeking a bi-man to complete a triad. Hubby is bi and wife is excited by the prospect of having a relationship with two or more men. We have two children and have taken steps to not have anymore (vasectomy for hubby) but we are open to men who have children of their own. We are not looking for a live-in at this time but are not ruling it out in the future. Wife stats: 29 yrs old (30 on nov 1st) 5'6" and 220lbs, pics on request. Husband stats: 36 yrs old (37 oct 16th) 5'11" and 240 lbs, pics on request.

Last edited:
Well, we are definitely going to have to continue our search. We are looking for poly man, preferably bi curious at least but it is not necessary. Single or married or dating others are all okay as relationship status as long as all parties involved with you are aware of the situation from the beginning. Pics can be sent upon request and we want to get to know you and see how it goes.

I now realize that I should put on here the type of man that we are looking for. We want a straight/bi/bicurious man aged 30-44 within 50 miles of Euclid, OH, if possible we would be willing to stretch that to 75mi, 100 mi tops as we would like to develop a potential longterm connection.

We would like to find someone who has had a vasectomy like hubby but it's not a deal breaker. We need someone who likes children but is happy to not have children with us as we are complete in our family size. We have 1 dog who is a sweetheart, is large and is a Rottweiler/German Shepard/Black Labrador mix.

If a married or dating man contacts us, we are fine with meeting your partner(s). If your partner(s) are also poly and are interested in hubby, that is fine with us as long as it is all discussed before hand and of course is okay with you.

Well, I have decided that we don't necessarily need a bi-man for a triad. We could be just as happy as a quad with one bi or gay (top) man and a straight man. Or any configuration thereof even if it's a v with no gay or bi-man for M as he said he's fine without one as he's doing this for me. His bdsm interests are ore important to him and he's found an outlet for that.

Adrian hello I'm repplying 2 your add

well I'mdyslexic , I'm a member of a www.meetup.com & in the London Polyamory Group looking to be in a Poly family I live in just out side Romford in Essex England RM6 , +044 0208 215 0552 , I have been in the group for about 2 years but haven found the right po9ly family or a singal poly person . about my self I haven't & will never do any of this as follows NSA-Sleep around , one night stand - take any type of illegal drugs - gamble of any type - smoke - but hadly ever drink but only a glarss of wine every 2 months or so but don't drink larger .
I am a Trustee at a Charity whare I live & IT consoltant Plus other rolls I have with my charity ,

what I'm into

saling boats in wich would love to take up with the right people , world cinemar , documentres , Si-Fi , Airships , cars & Motorcycles , traverling , Amitor Radio Club & Elictronics , Art & Design Computers , shopping

well I'mdyslexic , I'm a member of a www.meetup.com & in the London Polyamory Group looking to be in a Poly family I live in just out side Romford in Essex England RM6 , +044 0208 215 0552 , I have been in the group for about 2 years but haven found the right po9ly family or a singal poly person . about my self I haven't & will never do any of this as follows NSA-Sleep around , one night stand - take any type of illegal drugs - gamble of any type - smoke - but hadly ever drink but only a glarss of wine every 2 months or so but don't drink larger .
I am a Trustee at a Charity whare I live & IT consoltant Plus other rolls I have with my charity ,

what I'm into

saling boats in wich would love to take up with the right people , world cinemar , documentres , Si-Fi , Airships , cars & Motorcycles , traverling , Amitor Radio Club & Elictronics , Art & Design Computers , shopping

Might want to take your phone number out this post - all of this stuff shows up in a google search.

Well, we are definitely going to have to continue our search. We are looking for poly man, preferably bi curious at least but it is not necessary. Single or married or dating others are all okay as relationship status as long as all parties involved with you are aware of the situation from the beginning. Pics can be sent upon request and we want to get to know you and see how it goes.
Are you still looking

Back