New Mexico

Thanks, Mattew.

============

I thought I'd just check to see if there are any other Santa Feans or other New Mexicans in here at this time. Hey, there!

New to Santa Fe

Hello to all,

I've just moved to Santa Fe and am in a D/s relationship with my partner that is happily morphing into a D/s poly relationship. I'd like to get to know some people in the area and talk to and learn from y'all as much as possible. Hope you had a safe and fun New Years!

There is a safe, comfortable community to learn and explore poly. It meets in Santa Fe. The next meeting is tomorrow night (Saturday, January 9)

Pot Luck 5-6
Discussion 6-8 (January's discussion is about personal experiences with poly)
socializing and hot tub 8-10.

Mim Chapman hosts the event at her home. If you're interested or want directions email me.

Matt

Corsaire,

Email me directly and we'll set a time for you to visit our little community so you can learn more.

Matt

Hello............

My husband and I are also in the Albuquerque/Santa Fe area and would be interested in getting to know other poly folk in the area. :)

Loverevolutionary here, Albuquerque practicing poly, new to the site. I was born into a polyamorous relationship. I've been with my current primary partner for ten years, we've been married six years, open for three, and with our current for two years now. My first adult experience with polyamory came in 1999, with Polypaths in Hawaii, a great community.
We are non-heirarchical by nature, but I am a natural leader/facilitator and my wife is a natural manager/facilitator. We are seeking to build a polyamorous community in New Mexico. It's been tried before, and there are many interested people here. The meetup.com poly group for New Mexico has a number of interested folks, but no actual meetups. We could build something like Polypaths in Hawaii, a weekly discussion group that fosters community and relationships.
I like this site. It is obviously non-commercial, built by polyamorists, for polyamorists. It features 'Spirituality and Polyamory' as a top level category. Polyamory at its best is intensely spiritual. If you are looking for a quick screw, try swinging. That's nice too, but has a slightly different focus from polyamory. Polyamory is about emotional intimacy and vulnerability with multiple people. We have all become the people we are today because of the people we have loved, and who have loved us. There is no better feeling in the world than letting down all the masks and being real with someone. Why would we want to limit that to one other person?
Well, that is who I am, and I am seeking like minded people in New Mexico. You can email me through this site, or my email address is the same as my username here, but at yahoo.com. I will be posting in the forums here a fair amount. I will also attempt to organize and facilitate through meetups.com.

Last edited:
Hello all! I (Martha here) am a total newbie to both polyamory and this website. I and my husband would love to meet with other poly folks in NM. We live in Albuquerque but anything in a reasonable driving distance! We are also Pagan and Kinky (D/s), so anyone out there who shares these "abnormalities", lol, please feel free to message us.

Still hoping to meet poly folk in the Santa Fe area. I'm bi-.

looking for other poly friends

Hello, glad to see there are others out there. I'm very interested in exploring the poly life style. I have not yet been involved but would like to meet other people who are. Does anyone know where to get started?

Does anyone know where to get started?

www.google.com search terms [ "New Mexico" polyamory ].... Be sure to put the state in quotes.

One hit was ... http://www.polygroups.com/grouplist/NM

All depends on where you live in the state. If you're in Santa Fe or Albuquerque, use those search terms. Not all internet data is up to date.

Read this whole thread. That should also help.

Wow....Sorry to drop this for so long! Hi?

Hey there,

I hope you are still around. I can help you find the community.

Dairine

Poly in New Mexico

Hello, glad to see there are others out there. I'm very interested in exploring the poly life style. I have not yet been involved but would like to meet other people who are. Does anyone know where to get started?

Yes, I can help you...Where are you located?

D

I'm doin' alright, Dairine. Sorry it took so long for a reply! How's it going for you?

I just pointed to this site on another (local) site, and am hoping some Santa Fe folks see it and jump in here. Fingers crossed.

fresh face in northern new mexico

Been living in Espanola for a couple months now. Got a lot of love to share. Hoping to network with some polys like me soon.

Nice to meet you, BCN. Looking forward to further posts in the forum from you.

Hi

Hey River. Romantic, vanilla and old fashioned gay man here who loves bisexual men. Saying hello. New to the forum and live in Santa Fe. Cheers

Hi, FireHeart! Looking forward to getting to know you better ... reading your posts.

Back