Hey Ya'll

LostOne

I am from DFW area of Texas in a BDSM poly household. Ours is a little different, in that the only member of the house that has multiple partners is my husband. He has me and two other girls.

I have been with him for 12 years.
"Gropie" has been with us for 3 years.
"Raven" has been here for 2 years.

I found this forum online and hope that I can get some solid advice from some folks who are a heckuva lot wiser than I am.

thanks!

I am from DFW area of Texas in a BDSM poly household. Ours is a little different, in that the only member of the house that has multiple partners is my husband. He has me and two other girls.

I have been with him for 12 years.
"Gropie" has been with us for 3 years.
"Raven" has been here for 2 years.

I found this forum online and hope that I can get some solid advice from some folks who are a heckuva lot wiser than I am.

thanks!

Hi and welcome, I'm from the San Antonio area myself. I just joined the forum a few days ago. I'm not sure what kind of solid advice I can give you but I'll be happy to help.

Welcome - I actually don't think that the setup with a "hinge" and others not being in multiple relationships is rare at all - a lot of folks are in a "V" - yours is just some letter that hasn't been invented yet - maybe a "Y"?

How well do the three of you get along on a day-to-day basis?

Welcome to the forum!

Greetings LostOne,
Just wanted to add my own welcome.

A "V" is a common configuration; I'm in a V myself. "Y" sounds like the appropriate letter for your configuration. :)

Glad you could join us on the boards; hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back