Connecticut checking in.

accidentaltriad

Hi :) I'm a 29 F from Central CT, the F addition to a MF couple (31 and 25, respectively.) Our polyfidelitous triad has been going for about six months now, but I have known them as a couple for going on 6 years, and actually met and dated him first many moons ago. :) We all sort of fell into this relationship ass-backwards, with none of us ever really thinking it was on the radar. But, here we are! It's not without its hardships, but they are all worth it for the wonderful love we are sharing together. All three of us are gigantic geeks, and we're all a little kink-flavored, too. Right now I'm splitting my time between living with them up in the Northwest corner on weekends, and living closer to campus in Hartford during the week, as I'm finishing up my final semester for my degree.

I came here originally to seek some support for some emotional struggles and the input from the community here has been wonderfully helpful. I'm very glad to have found this forum, and I'm excited to make new friends and learn more from others who are on this journey!

actually met and dated him first many moons ago. :) We all sort of fell into this relationship ass-backwards, with none of us ever really thinking it was on the radar. But, here we are!

Generally, triads that begin with the new person dating one half of the couple first....and then connecting to the other half later...tend to be more successful than couples who try to force the girlfriend (typically) to date both at once :) You're off to a good start.

Greetings accidentaltriad,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like the site has been helpful to you so far; that's good to hear. Hope you'll continue to enjoy your experience here; poke about on our various threads and boards and see what interests you.

Wonderful to hear that you guys rather fell together and things turned out to be a good deal! I've noticed that many people do end up in a poly sitch without planning it that way.

Good to have you here,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back