Good evening Everyone

Jearith

Hey everyone out there in Cyberspace.

Im a university student from Ontario, Canada in my final year of school.
I wouldn't say I am polyamorous, but for the last couple years an idea or way of thinking has been growing inside my mind, and I stumbled on the word "Polyamory" while I was reading Richard Dawkin's Book - The GOD Delusion (Great read btw).
I decided to look it up and found it to be a concept which shared many of the principles and core beliefs that had been growing in my mind.

||You mean, there are other people who actually think something like this is possible? People who are actually living, loving, and enjoying this type of life?||

Well, since then my thinking has continued and im still shaping what exactly it is that I believe, but hopefully, together we can grow and learn from each other.
Thanks for reading

Greetings & Welcome!

Hello! Welcome!

I'm in Ontario too... lol only for a few more days though!

Hello! Welcome!

I'm in Ontario too... lol only for a few more days though!

Your heading off "down under" soon aren't you?! I've been to Sydney, Freemantle, Melbourne and Brisbane..beautiful country...great place to go, lots of Canadians too. This is so cool!:D

Your heading off "down under" soon aren't you?! I've been to Sydney, Freemantle, Melbourne and Brisbane..beautiful country...great place to go, lots of Canadians too. This is so cool!:D

I AM!! 5 days left!! I'm manicly cleaning and throwing out stuff all over!

Yay!

Welcome

Welcome Jearith,

You have found like minds :). We look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome ...

Welcome to the Forums.

Earth_Goddess_Support.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

Welcome! Nice to meet you.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
I look forward to having some interesting discussions :p

Back