New, about me (and us)

Naess

Hi, my name is Christopher. I am happily married with 2 children. Recently my wife and I have found another couple (2 lovely ladies) who we both fell for. It was crazy at first and nobody wanted to talk about it. We've been married 8 years and we really wanted to make sure a poly relationship with another couple was something we were truly ready and willing to participate in.

So yeah...things you need to know to "know me"

I am the vocalist in a post-black metal / new age metal band called Naess (www.myspace.com/naessblackmetal)

We (my wife and I) are totally into self sufficiency and urban farming. We have our own urban chicken coop and a large garden (which we'll expand to 2 gardens next year)

I am an announcer for a roller derby league under the name "Harry Scary". My wife and girlfriends play on the league as well. Derby rules our life.

that's probably a good start. I'm glad I found this community because I need to be "plugged in" to others who are sharing similar life experiences.

thanks.

Christopher.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Naess! Roller Derby is so cool...a friend of mine is into it (her name was DeadLeigh, LOL) and my wife wanted to get into it but a childhood injury stopped her.

Seems hardly necessary to say it but...have fun! And welcome aboard again.

Back