Poly in NJ?

Heh, I like that, short but sweet.

Welcome to Polyamory.com, devsfan77. I'm not doing too bad, thanks. I agree with you that monogamy often comes with, well, shall we say, baggage. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thx Kevin, sry for being so blunt, this past year has sucked majorly and it seems like everytime i take a step forward, i get knocked 20 back

Sorry to hear about all the setbacks. Perhaps if it doesn't kill us it makes us stronger? You seem to have drawn some wisdom from your experiences of this past year.

And hey, the world didn't end this past Friday, so, life truly gave us a new year, right? :)

In any case, I'm glad you could join us; hope this site becomes a refuge for you.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

No prob; take your time and look around, and post any thoughts, questions, or concerns you may have. We're all newbies in a way.

One of the major things im looking for is people to talk to, get to know, and i guess build a network of like minded people.....im really no where near ready for a relationship, but if i were in one, this is the kind i would like to be in.

Well you're among friends here, so you should be able to build that network you envision. Just keep checking out various threads, participate in the ongoing conversations, and start your own threads as desired.

Poly relationships are challenging but rewarding. We have many resources you can tap into, such as a Life stories and blogs board, and a Dating & Friendships subforum which is useful for striking up friendships at least.

I hope you'll feel at home here, and find what you seek.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back