Color Coding?

LOL It could be hunters orange if they are in jail.
That's what the nice men cleaning the porta-johns in the park wear. :D

The green is something I'm working with user groups to try and deal with the spam problem. Pay it no mind.

"Pay no attention to the mod behind the curtain!"

. . .which reminds me of one of the best bits in the original book, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz that was left out of all the various movie adaptations: if I'm remembering it right, the Emerald City isn't really green, but everyone in the city is required by law to wear green-colored spectacles. It was some sort of allegory about paper currency, or something like that. Anyway, I guess I could conclude that, like the residents of the Emerald City, I was seeing green that wasn't really there.

You musta had a St.Patrick's day special shot of special medication ;)

Re:
"Their names could be greyed-out like menu items in software applications sometimes are."

Greyed out?? Nooooo ...

Re:
"It could be hunters orange if they are in jail."

Hunters orange? Nooooo ...

Re:
"I guess I could conclude that, like the residents of the Emerald City, I was seeing green that wasn't really there."

There is no green ... There is only blue ...

Re:
"You musta had a St. Patrick's Day special shot of special medication."

That's what it was! It was in honor of St. Patty's Day.

I expect to see candy-cane green and red when December rolls around ...

Agreed! Purples the BEST color :)

Yeah, I'm kind of over the whole pink thing as well. It's too in-your-face.

When I first logged on today, I looked at the list of all people logged on and it looked like a rainbow!

Re:
"Everyone get's to be Hot Pink today...on SNeacail's request"

Thanks, SNeacail. Thanks a lot. :) Now we all look like a bunch of fingernails. (I'm so embarrassed by this. Am I blushing?)

I love the hot pink name.

Why do I have to be Mr. Pink? Why can't I be Mr. Purple?

Last edited:
You are pink because your personality is pink, but alas, as is the case with so many people who have pink personalities, you believe your personality is purple.

Hope this clears things up for you a little. :)

Back