any eaten Canadians out there

curiouscandt

hey we are from eastern Canada looking for a female to complete our triad. she is 21 and I am 27... looking for friends a well as we are extremely new to this. and apparently according to my title I don't proof read lol

Last edited:
Easterner a here!

Hi yes we are easterners as well! My boyfriend and I are also looking for a third. Did you find yours?

hey

Hey there! No we haven't yet...but I guess that's how it goes lol where abouts are you guys from?

Last edited:
From

We're New Brunswickers :). You?

Storm is an understatement!

Wow! Really is a small world! Capital region here! :eek: Actually P is currently trying to find someone to come plow us out lol! We're snowed in for sure. ;)

Stuck

I'm sure there's someone out there who's greatest fantasy starts with being snowed in ha ha!

Hello All

Currently in the Capital, but sometimes in Vancouver, too - I had to drop in and to say hi.

I hope you've had a great time on here so far - it's my first time on here, but it's been good to see how easily we're able to talk to each other here.

Looking for easterners

hello everyone, we are new to this (about 9 months in) however we seem to be having a hard time meeting like minded people in our area.

Hi, infinitely :)

Welcome! We are new too :) drop me a line if you'd like to chat :)

hey we are from eastern Canada looking for a female to complete our triad. she is 21 and I am 27... looking for friends a well as we are extremely new to this. and apparently according to my title I don't proof read lol
Don't worry about proof reading... it will be black fly and mosquito season soon and you will be eaten anyway like the rest of us... lol... Rob

HA HA HA! I'm soo not looking forward to that....

I have family in and around the HRM. Are you near Halifax?

Back