Single Female looking for Poly couple in Upstate, NY

sweetchic1

Hi there,

I am newly introduced to the poly world and I enjoy it. The Mono world was way too boring for me. About me, I am a single female in the Upstate New York area. I haven't been poly for very long but I do like the idea that us as humans can love just more than one person. I like all kinds of music and movies. I enjoy hiking,reading books,swimming,going out, and trying new things.

Hello,

What part of Saratoga County are you from? A little about me, I am 23 years old. I work part time as a dietray aide. I have my license and a car.

Eric in rotterdam,

I am a single male,30 yo italian construction worker, looking to find a poly connection as well. look me up on fb. Eric deepen. Please help.

Greetings from Ithaca

Hi, I'm sure there are jobs here and you can rent a room from us, or you could be a domestic and live with us. The age difference would change teh dynamic, but we could see how things went

Hello

We are a married couple seeking a 3rd = but must be friends first perhaps we can chat and see if we connect.

mid 30's in HV

We are a married couple in the Hudson Vally looking for our princess. Please let us know if you would be interested. We are both mid 30's and getting back to active is our goal this year. We would love a younger love to encourage us and keep us young!

Hi !!

Hi , we are new here !
We are looking for the right woman to join us we are a normal married couple.
We are 34 and live in NH , we like fishing. Camping and just relaxing and enjoying life. Feel free to write us back

The OP has not been active on this site since 05-01-2012. I suspect you may be waiting a while for a reply.

Rochester poly couple

Hello,
We are a poly couple in Rochester, NY. I am 22 and my male partner is 24. We have been searching for a wonderful lady to call our own. If you would be interested in getting to know us more you can email us at [email protected].

Hey there, my husband (23m) and I (21f) will eventually be looking to add another woman to our family. We are currently taking our time and exploring the lifestyle. I would love to talk with you more if you are interested. :D

Back