Intro

Heatherd

Hello all

Just wanted to introduce myself

My name is Heather. I am a 43 year old married woman who feels Polyandry would be right for me...have had brief conversations with husband about it but nothing serious.

I live in eastern Canada....am a social worker.

I really am looking forward in chatting with others about their experiences...good and bad.

Hopefully I will meet someone special to bring into our marriage/ family.

Hello and welcome!
There is a lot of great information and resources here .
What kind of response or feedback did you get from your husband on this? It can work but does take a lot of communication and openness . Would love to hear more
Good luck!

Well thank you for the message.

My husband.....well not closed to it. I think he would go along with anything I wanted. But I just wish he had a strong opinion/ feelings about it....and anything for that matter. He seems to be such a follower. I love him for that in many ways....BUT...I think most ladies would agree that sometimes we want/need a man to be the leader of the family....for a man to BE the man!!!

I love him and cant see my life without him but I NEED more. I need to have him AND a manly man...the take charge.....motivated...leader...."takes" me when he wants me kind of man! understand?

Not sure where my life will take me but I know a poly relationship is for me...with or without him.

Hello Heather,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm thinking you might enjoy our Dating & Friendships subforum and Life stories and blogs board. Take a look and see what captures your interest.

One of the great things about poly is that you can get different things from different partners. I wish you well on your search and journey, and hope you'll not be shy about posting your thoughts and questions.

Glad you're aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back