single f seeking mm for long term

Nativelyric

ok that sounded really stupid but what the heck. I am a 25 year old virgin from tx. I am about average i think. 5' 2" 180 lbs but an not really comfortable with people. I am a country girl at heart and prefer small towns and open spaces. I was raised to believe a womans place is at home and really do prefer it that way. I am looking for two loving men to fill my life with happiness and children.

I hope you find what you're looking for here.

It also can't hurt to browse around and read a good deal of the information here. Poly is kind of like relationships with a PhD. Takes a lot of time, effort, and love to make something like what you seek work beneficially for everyone involved.

Best of luck! Keep us up to date.

Ok! I understand that well. What do you want from Poly? What are your dreams/fantasies? See I am kinda sappy and I want you to do well. And by sharing we can see just how to make your thoughts possible.

Feel free to contact people personally, me included, if posting to everyone is too much.

yay my computer is back. One of my cords shorted out and fried my monitor had to get a new one so i can finally post again. I moved into a new appartment but i am trying to find a way to save so i can move to alaska.

.... I am looking for two loving men to fill my life with happiness and children.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I was wondering... were you interested in having two loving men who are romantically coupled with one another? Or who are friends / buddies? Or had you thought about it much? I'm just askig out of curiosity, not applying. :p

Back