The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

Glad to be home. Been in Cairo on a week's work. Good thing I was scheduled to leave there yesterday anyway.
If you havent seen the news, theres rioting there now. Actually, my Co was going to tell me to drop the work, pack my bags and leave immediately. But my work was finished, and I was already on my way home when they started trying to contact me.

Sick of people whining about being victims and clinging to the past like their present day existence will evaporate if they join the rest of society in the present. There is a lot of heavily damaged people around me..to the point that I feel almost normal ;;)

Last edited:
Doing pretty good; full of turkey and pie. Runic Wolf is off working a crazy black Friday shift and I'm home filling out job applications and skyping with Wendigo; wishing he was here to cuddle me so I wouldn't have to sleep alone.

Glad to be home. Been in Cairo on a week's work. Good thing I was scheduled to leave there yesterday anyway.
If you havent seen the news, theres rioting there now. Actually, my Co was going to tell me to drop the work, pack my bags and leave immediately. But my work was finished, and I was already on my way home when they started trying to contact me.

Yikes, Bassman, I'm glad you got out of there unscathed!

SuperStock_1788-6390.jpg

Yes Mags.
Luckily my work, the hotel, and the airport were away from the city.

It looks like they're setting up ANOTHER new govt this week.

Bummed out

Feeling really grumpy today. Seems being a secondary is harder than I realized. Struggling to get any kind of alone time or privacy with b/f lately...and being the only who seems to be bothered by that...Plus when trying to speak up, being told that it's "the way it is when you're poly". Feeling a bit hurt and under-valued... :(

Last edited:
*hugs*

Why dont you dress up nice, and go to the mall, and do some flirting to cheer yourself up ? ! :D

Still emailing back and forth with my PMM friend. Had a great Thanksgiving, had to see hubby off to the train today, and I'll be working tomorrow myself, but basically happy.;)

Took my little boy , 7, up the hill behind us, to see the sunset. Then we setup the telescope to look at Venus. Tonight it is near the moon and near the horison - very bright! Had a look at Jupiter, and the moon, too.

Feeling bleh today. I somehow had an amazing Black Friday at work (as in everyone was so nice, there where no fights, and everything went better then expected), but still the season is wearing on me. I'm going to drop Pretty Lady a line later and, perhaps, that'll lift my spirits as everything else is failing.

However I have found an outlet for some leather goods, and just in time for Christmas/Yule. If all works out not only will I have a little money in my pocket, but there will be some happy people come gifting time.

I'm feeling pretty good, but sore. Just finished a cloak for a friend and my back is pretty unhappy from me sitting or standing hunched over my sewing table for the last 6 hours. I vastly undercharged him, but it is a Christmas present for his girlfriend, who is also a friend. So I don't feel bad about not making a profit or much of one.

I'm excited for tomorrow, Wendigo is coming over for dinner and if all goes well, we will have some quality time after game. :) I'm also excited for the opportunity for Runic Wolf to sell some leather goods. :)

Again, I am posting late. Had an awesome time last night with Runic Wolf and Wendigo. Our other friend's forgot about game night last night, so I cooked a dinner of ham and rice stuffing, then we played Rock Band 3. Between sets, there were hugs, kisses and fist bumps for being awesome. :D Wendigo mentioned that he missed having nights like that and I agree. So we will have to do that more often. It was also kind of nice to be able to have sexy time and still be home in bed by 1am.

Had 2 great overnight dates with 2 of the (newish) men in my life this week! Monday with J1 and last night with J2!!! Got a first date set up with another, W, for Sunday. He and I have been chatting online for over a year, and he recently moved nearer me. We've always been very friendly and kinda flirty. :cool:

Been losing track of time. Been so inspired to do my artwork...I go for hours at a time without noticing. I'm lucky I have my little munchkin to remind me to eat, get up and dance with her or rest with her. ^.^ Keeps me from getting upset about the boyfriend being so far away until the 23rd. :p...and the husband being away for work during the week...

Spent the last two days scrubbing every inch of my bathroom, emptying out all my kitchen cabinets and cleaning everything in there. Afraid to look in the cabinet under the sink, haha!

I'm getting ready to hold an apartment sale, so I'm sorting my belongings into things I can let go of. I'm gonna get rid of furniture, too. *sigh* Whenever I come across something from my late mother or my ex, it slows me down. So many memories, so much sadness.

I'm exhausted and my place is a mess from every room being turned upside down.

Tired.

Last edited:
I usually work from home, or travel for work. This past week, Ive had to catch a train and a few underground trains into London every day.

O M G !! There are sooooo many beautiful women to see!!! Most of them dress up nice, do their hair and make-up nice and seem proud of themselves, which all makes them YUMMY to look at.

Mind you, there was one who was naturally pretty, with a nice smile, blue eyes and dark hair. I couldnt stop looking. To most people, I guess she'd be just plain, she didnt have any make up on, and she carried some weight (something I like on a woman!). She was talking to a guy, and I was tempted to just tell her how beautiful she is, but I had to get off that train after about 5 short minutes.

After a minor argument between myself, bf, and husband, things are settling down, and the irritionality (on all of our parts) is gone. We haven't been able to have a "family meeting" yet, and I'm kind of nervous about that. However, both of my guys have always pleasantly surprised me.

Been out in my li'l sailboat this morning. Came 4th last out of about 15, which is a really really good result for me ! It was fun and therapeautic!

Back