What did you do today that made you smile?

I went to see RP's burlesque show. She debuted a new number and performed 3 in total tonight. Her numbers are always full of fun and personality. She sure knows how to put on a show!

Wish I could see that sometime! I really need to go to more burlesque and drag shows.

My thing:
miss pixi has been kissing me a lot today. :)

I realized that I have learned at least 1000 ways not to succeed in a polyamorous relationship, which puts me at least 1000 steps closer to success.

I realized that I have learned at least 1000 ways not to succeed in a polyamorous relationship, which puts me at least 1000 steps closer to success.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison

You are not alone in thinking like that. ;)

As for what I did; I came home from work in a bit of a funk, then sat down and watched a movie, which made me smile and the funk go away. Sometimes it's little pleasures that make things seem so much better.

I mowed my yard, it may sound silly, but I like having a nice looking yard, plus, my son is trying to learn how to ride a bike, and short grass is a safe surface for that.

Over the weekend, my parents had my son up for a visit, so the wife and I got some much needed us time.

I also got news that our girlfriend is coming up in 2 weeks, we all miss each other a lot, so it should be a good weekend.

Well, saw the preliminary sketches of a drawing that Wendigo is making of my Novitas character. I've always wondered how he saw her in his mind's eye and all I can say is wow, I have one talented boyfriend.

My cat

My cat slept on my shoulder. <3

Discovered this today:

cec3201f0c9358d0c6dec98a5dce18b6.gif

tee-hee!

Sent my 11 year old to school dressed as River Phoenix for halloween, he looks awesome.

Well it wasn't today, but last night I got to take a couple of really excited kids out trick or treating. Man do they ever get more candy than we ever did as kids!

Got my power back after the big snowstorm last Saturday! Benefit of being poly: 2 homes. miss pixi didnt lose power in Boston like I did further west, so my son and I just came to her place Sunday night.

We 3 were together at my place in Lowell for the storm though, that was fun. We had power on Saturday so could watch movies and play video games and cook good food. On Sunday morning we lost power, and so played board games and read out loud. We left Sunday night for Boston when we realized it could be days until power was restored.

I thought I might need to wait til Thursday to get power back, so it was a pleasant surprise to go home and find it back on already. :)

my boy, 7, was looking in the mirror and said "i'm like you all mixed up" :D

I couldnt stop laughing - he is so precious !

and I had huge smiles as he went skipping and singing into school this morning - he is sooo happy - I had tears in my eyes, and a huge grin !

Got my power back after the big snowstorm last Saturday!

It was really surprising to me just how severe that storm was. Here in NYC, it seemed like a lot of big flakes, and just wet, slushy snow coming down. It was cold and windy, but we only had about an inch of snowfall. So I was shocked to learn that we've lost about 1000 trees in Central Park, way more than the 80 or so we lost to Hurricane Irene. It just boggles my mind.

Glad you got your power back on.

Took my first hot shower in a looooooong time! Yay! I don't have to boil water for baths or dishes anymore! (Our water heater was broken and we were broke) Also, on Monday we had a blast! I love Halloween! I got dressed up too...as a pirate. When I saw this costume in the store and thought of you guys and had to post it lol. Sorry I wasn't able to get online until now. ^.^

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/pk-unicorn-kit/

Took my first hot shower in a looooooong time! Yay! I don't have to boil water for baths or dishes anymore! (Our water heater was broken and we were broke) Also, on Monday we had a blast! I love Halloween! I got dressed up too...as a pirate. When I saw this costume in the store and thought of you guys and had to post it lol. Sorry I wasn't able to get online until now. ^.^

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/pk-unicorn-kit/

Hehe! What every couple looking to open their marriage and "add" a woman to "share" with each other wants!

Welcome back Kealoha. I wondered where you went.

Hehe! What every couple looking to open their marriage and "add" a woman to "share" with each other wants!

Welcome back Kealoha. I wondered where you went.

Yeah! heh heh. Thanks. I haven't been online at all really. My boyfriend's parents got in an accident and he's been in Sierra Leone since September. I hear from him about once a week. My husband started acting strangely not too long after. He's been really depressed and saying that he knows I'm going to leave him. He hovers every time I'm on the phone and when I'm on the comp, which is why I haven't been on. It was just too weird.Thank goodness his work is finally picking up again! Right now he's working out of town...and starting to talk normally again.

Back