Arizona Polys?

New poly couple looking for fun

My boyfriend and I have been discussing a threesome lately. We are looking for a woman, aged 20-25ish, who is clean of any and every STD, and fairly good looking.

Neither have us have ever participated in something like this before, so we're hoping you could show us around the block if you know what I mean.

I'm 20 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes. Clean of everything- I can provide proof. I'm fit.
My boyfriend is also 20, but 21 soon. He is absolutely gorgeous and very fit.

Email me with serious inquiries. :)

Female needed- Threesome

My boyfriend and I have been wanting to have a threesome for a while- we have never tried one before. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and am physically fit- I'm sure you won't be disappointed. He is also incredibly attractive- brown hair, hazel eyes, well built everywhere, and also physically fit. I'm looking for an outgoing, beautiful, physically fit, curious and fun girl- ages 20-25. Must be STD/disease- FREE. We can put on a show and have him step in, in the middle- his preference. Must be willing to take the ropes a little since we're both new to this, and be extremely fun in bed.
I can host. This weekend June 8-10 would be great if possible- this will be a one night deal but if we're all satisfied and had a great time (I'm hoping,) I'm sure we would be open to consider more encounters. I can voice verify. Email with SERIOUS inquiries! :)

BTW- I'm located in Scottsdale.

FWIW, TempePoly, it really sounds like you would have better luck on a swinging site rather than a poly site. Not that there is anything wrong with swinging! But you seem to me focused more on the sexual aspect (a "one-night-stand" with repeats if performance is satisfactory to all concerned).

Many (most?) who frequent this site are interested in at least the possibility of emotional/romantic involvement with potential partners (which you make no mention of in your posts).

JaneQ

PS. Woo-hoo threesomes! I like mine in the MFM, FFM, FFF varieties...with people that I already have a relationship with - friends, lovers, girl/boyfriends, spouses (AND I don't live in Arizona AND I'm older than you are looking for AND I am HPV positive).

Last edited:
My boyfriend and I have been discussing a threesome lately. We are looking for a woman, aged 20-25ish, who is clean of any and every STD, and fairly good looking.

TempePoly,

First, good luck with finding a woman to enjoy a threesome with!

Second, I just want to gently point out that finding a woman who is clean of any and all STIs is unrealistic.

Like JaneQSmythe, I have been diagnosed with HPV. The exposure rates of HPV in sexually active people has been estimated at 75%. The CDC estimates infections to be around 50% of sexually active people.

The Amercian Social Health Association has some great info at: http://www.ashastd.org/std-sti/hpv.html. The CDC also has fact sheets on HPV (cdc.gov).

A little about us

Hello Everyone,

We are a lesbian African American couple who lives in Arizona but we are both from California and we miss it very much. We are newbies to the Poly lifestyle but very interested in getting to meet people and make friends as well. I am 33, and my wife is 51. We love having a good time like going to dinner, the movies, out dancing. Always open to have fun. It's nice to meet other people who are local to get to know. :)

I'm in Phoenix

Hi! My husband and I are new to poly and looking to meet other people. We did sign up for the AZ polyamory meet up group. We live in North Phoenix. Nice to meet you! :)

Hey all

Hey everyone names daniel, me and my girl are moving to the Phoenix area soon and we are both looking into finding another woman for a LTR. Out looking for a unicorn

Newbie in Phoenix

I realize that this is an old thread, but I thought I might try to revive it. I'm new to the scene and am looking for someone in the Phoenix area to do things with. I'm an easygoing individual who just likes to get out and be close to people. My main squeeze, as they say, is living across the country for a while and we have decided to give this a shot. Not because of the distance so much, but we learned about it on a reality show and happen to like the idea, as we are both attracted to different types of people and are comfortable with the concept.

Are you still active?

I just move to Mesa 3 months ago, I am new to the idea of poly but very interested. I am looking to make friends and see where it might go. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Hello,

We are in Phoenix area and would love to chat/talk/meet
to figure out this new life.

All the posts appear to be from 2009 .... So this might be coming out of the blue

My text was posted July 2016. I'm a newbie. Are you both experienced or is this also something new for you?

Hey, I'm a 28 year old guy. I live in Flagstaff and am looking to meet friends in the area. I like girls mostly, but I recently got turned on by my roommate. Which kind of turned me on to the idea of having fun with guys too. For now I'm just looking for something fun so I can test the waters, ya know?

Hello everyone,
My name is Christina.. I am married and live in the West Phoenix area. I was married for 15years to to father of my kids (all grown now) it was a monogamous relationship even though I have always been bisexual, after we divorced I discovered I was happy being in a triad relationship. However when I moved to Arizona 10 years ago I met my current husband and I have been monogamous again, but I still feel I am not complete. He knows of my bisexuality and we have even discussed bringing in another woman. My thing is that I don't get out a lot and I don't have a clue how to meet others that are open to poly relationships. Where does everyone here meet each other without being marked with an "A" ? By the way if anyone here want to meet up and be friends ,I am open to that as well.

In Arizona and New

It looks like this thread has been quiet for a while. I was just curious if there were other Arizona people still active on this site. My name is Joleen, 38, and I am new to the poly community. I would like to meet an amazing Arizona couple that may be looking for a long long term girlfriend. At a minimum, I would like to meet some great people with similar interests.

It looks like this thread has been quiet for a while. I was just curious if there were other Arizona people still active on this site. My name is Joleen, 38, and I am new to the poly community. I would like to meet an amazing Arizona couple that may be looking for a long long term girlfriend. At a minimum, I would like to meet some great people with similar interests.

If you where only in Florida ;-)

Hey Joleen,
I am unfortunately not a couple but I am based on AZ. I run a sort of informal grouping of poly people, and we're talking about it making more like poly coffee meetups and such as well. :) Give me a PM if you wanna chat!
Welcome to the desert.

Back