Nobody Panic: RedPanda has arrived

RedPanda

Hello everyone. I've been polyamorous for about 2 years, in my current committed relationship for nearly a year. My partner and metamour engage in open poly, where we are free to date or whatever else we want, although that hasn't been happening much lately. Right now I'm only seeing one person.

Anyways, now I'm here!

Hello everyone. I've been polyamorous for about 2 years, in my current committed relationship for nearly a year. My partner and metamour engage in open poly, where we are free to date or whatever else we want, although that hasn't been happening much lately. Right now I'm only seeing one person.

Anyways, now I'm here!
I am living with and dating my boyfriend and girlfriend. We are pretty happy. Sometimes I get lonely though because they lived together first and they are both on the lease here. We want to get a home but aren't sure. We have so much fun together.

Thanks!

We all live together as well. I am about to sell my last home and use the funds to improve our current home to make ready for children. :eek:

Only somewhat daunting!

We're pretty good people and really haven't had trouble communicating and I trust these people really well. But I figured that we're really pushing the bounds of things that are conventionally understood today so I joined a forum. I figured there are probably a high concentration of people here who have similar stories and ideas.

Greetings RedPanda,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Oh my, there's poly stories and ideas of every shape and color around here, as I'm sure you'll soon notice. Just check out what calls to you and post when the muse strikes!

Sounds like you have a pretty good thing going there so far. Polyamory does challenge an awful lot of mainstream assumptions, so kudos for taking that leap of faith into the poly world.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back