Hello!

Ragabash

I'm never quite sure where to start with introductory threads, so I might as well start by saying I'm Tonberry's husband.

I'm 33, male, married (obviously), and currently only in a relationship with my wife who has a long-distance boyfriend.
I wouldn't say I'm naturally polyamorous, but I'm not really monogamous either... I guess you could say that I'm just open to what life throws at me.

So, that's me... feel free to ask questions, I'll answer what I can.

Hello and welcome.

Another spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend of another member! WOOT!

Hello and welcome.

Another spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend of another member! WOOT!

Thanks! It'll be good to be able to talk to other people who have either some experience or are in the same boat of still figuring out exactly how this all works.

I guess while I'm posting I can add a bit more bio. I'm born and raised in small town Alberta, Canada, I'm heterosexual and not exactly the most experienced with relationships, conventional or non-conventional (my bad luck until meeting Tonberry was nearly the stuff of legend), so I'm not exactly the most savvy person when it comes to figuring them out.
I'll add more if I think of it and it seems relavent.

Thanks!

I guess while I'm posting I can add a bit more bio. I'm born and raised in small town Alberta, Canada,

You're quite welcome :).

Wow, we're getting more & more Canucks on here, lol.

I'm in Ontario although I was born in Chattanooga, TN :).

You're quite welcome :).

Wow, we're getting more & more Canucks on here, lol.

I'm in Ontario although I was born in Chattanooga, TN :).

Well that's just because we have nothing else to do in our 12 months of constant blizzards than to go online and check out forums. :p

For those of you who have been keeping up with the events between Tonberry and I, I'm sure you'll understand why I'm going to be leaving the forum. I'll keep my account for PMs and such, but I honestly can't see coming back to post.

Good-bye

Back