Anyone in Nashville or Middle Tennessee??

J81

Looking for others in the area for friends or relationships. Exploring the lifestyle and want to meet others.

We are in TN

Hello. We are new to the LS as well. We are located just outside of Nashville . Looking for others to meet and hang with . Let us know if you want to talk more .

Middle Tennessee poly couple interested in friends and other couples

My wife and I are a polyamorous couple and we are looking for others who share the same interests to be Abe to hang out and enjoy good times. Were located in south Central Tennessee if anybody's close hit me up.

Murfreesboro looking for friends/dating

Hello, I'm a married male in a new polyamorous lifestyle looking to meet like-minded people. Looking to make friends who think outside the normal monogamous lifestyle. If there's a connection, I'd like to explore it, but it's not a primary focus for me just to start a new relationship.

My wife and I have decided to make our own connections. As it is new for us, we're still having to figure out what works for us. She's reserved when it comes to meeting new people, but if I think you're good people, I'd like to see if you would meet her. Hell, maybe I'm.wrong and she'd be willing to come meet like-minded people when I ask her, then you could hear about who we are through our eyes. Share about who we are, etc.

Either way, I'd just like to meet people who gets it. That we're not alone.
Thanks

Anyone in Nashville or Middle Tennessee

We have a home near Chattanooga but come to Nashville on occasion to enjoy the sights, restaurant and entertainments. It might be good to join a group with similar interests while visiting.

Poly couple living close to Nashville

We are a straight poly couple interested in dating another couple in the Nashville area. We are both native to this area, very active and know Nashville well. We are interested in meeting new couples and expanding our social group. Contact us if you're interested. We are both professionals and discreet.

South East Middle TN

We are a poly couple living in South East Mid TN.
We have had several experiences that were all good.
Like to hear from our fellow tennesseeans

Middle Tennessee

I thought this post was dead,
We are in our early 50s but in good shape...looking for friends first.

Newly moved to settle in our home in Northwest Tennessee west of Paris, north of Jackson area ~ from Central Coast area of California... Jerome and Pam. Both straight... but enjoy sharing companionate intimacy and shared activities too. Sort of seeking separately, but would consider couple... (Much more meta on that) No rush, just open to acquainting/connecting with local, kindred soul(s) with chemistry whom already have some learning curve @ ethical non-monogamy considerations. a gradual acquainting... but sweet and hospitable, with no pressure, and no overly drama-filled side shows... you know, the usual, poly network weeding talk. We're not promising all is going to be easy-peasy, even the "getting to know"part and process... Jerome Aery on FB.

Back