New in Tacoma

Eickhorn

Hello all,
I have to say that i am new to Poly. I have thought of the joys and trials of having a relationship with various partners or even a married couple. I have found that it is interesting and can lead to being open and caring towards others.
While im new to this idea, i am willing to sit down and learn from others who have lived this life style.

One of the major issues for me is that i have Celiac Sprue, so no Gluten at all.

Hi,

So it is good you are thinking about things... I have a friend that has been in poly relationships that has a gluten issue. I think that is just one of the things that you need to manage and certainly any potential relationship you have all involved will consider this. My friend does not have any problem. Just a matter of being careful as she can.

Hi Eickhorn,
Welcome to our forum.

You'll have much opportunity to read and study on this website, as well as interact with and get to know other members. Seattle is (from what I know) something of a "poly central city," so you'll probably also have a chance to meet some poly people IRL.

Hope you enjoy your stay on our boards.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back