single girl looking for a couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

clark25c

Hey, I'm 20 years old and looking for a long term relationship, perferably with a couple. I would love to have a vee and be friends with his wife or girlfriend. I'm in western MA right now but I don't have a problem with LDRs. I definitely think that they can work as long as everyone is making an effort to stay connected. I would love to hear from you if you are interested. You can reply here or email me at clark25c at msn.com

On a side note, my two deal breakers are: I want kids some day, so if you don't, I'd rather not get involved. Must love dogs!

Loving couple looking for a 3rd

My wife and I are seriously looking to add another woman into our lives . We have discussed it and have decided that this is the direction that will make us happier in life and make us feel more connected to each other also. We live in FL and even have plans on returning to Mass (cambridge) some day :). We would love to hear back from you soon

Also, I forgot to mention that I'm open to a full triad depending on the couple.

Would love to hear from you if you are interested.

Hi, Clark -- I am brand new to this forum, and I saw your post. I am married with 2 young kids and my husband and I are exploring a poly lifestyle. We may be a bit too old for you, though. Have you found what you are looking for?

Hello - we are a non-religious couple in GA seeking a female companion to join us. We love dogs (have 3) and children (have 2 of those with shiny coats :) ). Would love a chance to talk or possibly meet.

hey

My wife and I are seriously looking to add another woman into our lives . We have discussed it and have decided that this is the direction that will make us happier in life and make us feel more connected to each other also. We live in FL and even have plans on returning to Mass (cambridge) some day :). We would love to hear back from you soon

hey, we are a swingers couple from romania, 36 and 31 yrs old, 2 kids, and we look also for a couple to live with and have alot of fun...if u;re into, let us know...

We're interested in getting to know someone with the possibility of adding a third person to our family. We'd like to do the whole dating and falling in love x3 thing. We are still young and we feel our family is not complete. Please feel free to message me :)

interested

Hey there. Not sure if your past post about already being in a relationship is still the case? Never the less, we are looking for a third for our relationship as well. If you are interested and/or your situation changes let us know. Here is a pic of us...we are in NC.

Thanks and take care

J&J

Attachments

• IMG00021-20091022-2008.jpg
    IMG00021-20091022-2008.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 70
hi,

Hey, I'm 20 years old and looking for a long term relationship, perferably with a couple. I would love to have a vee and be friends with his wife or girlfriend. I'm in western MA right now but I don't have a problem with LDRs. I definitely think that they can work as long as everyone is making an effort to stay connected. I would love to hear from you if you are interested. You can reply here or email me at clark25c at msn.com

On a side note, my two deal breakers are: I want kids some day, so if you don't, I'd rather not get involved. Must love dogs!

hi we are young couple and we look for a girl to have fun,is first time for as wend we try this,we are in dublin and we try to find a nice girl clin and frendly,i am from romania and she is from latvia.live as a mess if y are intristing.see ya:p

hiiiiiiiiii girls1111111111111

hey girls, i'm kumar (male) from India..... i would like to have a relationship with decent and respectful girls...(especially Indian girls are more welcome.... my email is [email protected]

Last edited:
wow that's exactly what we are looking for we are both in our mid 20's, are not yet successful but are full of potential. I just need to finish college and this kind of relationship would make that so possible. That would be so cool if you were really hott sweet and motivated like we are, and actually got back to us. 479 561 7961. I have no idea where you live, but under the right circumstances we would do whatever it takes...lol
Jason and Renetta, sweet loving couple with two beautiful kinds, all loaded with love in our big ol' hearts! holla back at us k??

meet

we r couple living in barcelon we from india
pls mail us
we user name couple
[email protected]

Wow

Like I said before that is exactly what we are looking for, and the having kids thing is not a problem, and we love dogs too. My number is 479 561 7961 text me or call me sometime and we'll get to know each other, k? Laterz, Jason and Renetta

Dog

What type of dog do you have? :D

To be fair, it was like a year ago that I posted that I wasn't looking for someone, but I still sign on here pretty frequently so I understand people still replying. But I'm engaged and definitely not looking for someone now. So good luck to those of you still looking! but you can stop emailing me now lol

To be fair, it was like a year ago that I posted that I wasn't looking for someone, but I still sign on here pretty frequently so I understand people still replying. But I'm engaged and definitely not looking for someone now. So good luck to those of you still looking! but you can stop emailing me now lol

Congrats on your engagement!

Hey there, you can ask a moderator to lock this thread, which will prevent more posts. Or go into the user control panel ("User CP") and unsubscribe from it if you want to stop receiving notification messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back