Florida couple seeking single female

amry25

Hello,

We've been married for 3 years and have a loving honest relationship. We have two young children so our lives are very family orientated at the moment . We are adventurous, active, and love to have a good time. We are both local college graduates.

We are looking for a women 22-28 who is family oriented with loving values. It is important that she live near Tampa so we can get to know her better.

I noticed that you gave the age range of the person you are looking for - how old are the two of you?

Good luck on your search.

Hello,

We've been married for 3 years and have a loving honest relationship. We have two young children so our lives are very family orientated at the moment . We are adventurous, active, and love to have a good time. We are both local college graduates.

We are looking for a women 22-28 who is family oriented with loving values. It is important that she live near Tampa so we can get to know her better.

Are you seeking a nanny?

Sorry I don't normally post like this... but you just called this a polygamy board. I have a small problem with this... but I will not say too much more... just know all the looking for a female posts on here irk me to the enth degree just because it is your first post, this is a support board not a pick up board for... polygamy.

I mean no ill will... but this post just really got me since I live in the same neighborhood I beg you, please read a little more... educate yourself.

It is my understanding that the board has been distinctly divided into a place for support and a place for personals. I'm sure your irritation is justified but I cannot understand for lack of information. Is there a more PC term for this site than polygamy board?

I wonder why the "looking for females posts" particularly irk you. Does this convey to you some sort of ignorance about polygamy? What type of information are you suggesting I educate myself with and, knowledge of, therefore lack?

I must say I feel slightly attacked by the last two posts from Senior Members. Not what I expected :\
-R

It is my understanding that the board has been distinctly divided into a place for support and a place for personals. I'm sure your irritation is justified but I cannot understand for lack of information. Is there a more PC term for this site than polygamy board?

The name of this site is Polyamory.com. Not Polygamy.com. They are 2 different terms. Look it up.

I wonder why the "looking for females posts" particularly irk you. Does this convey to you some sort of ignorance about polygamy? What type of information are you suggesting I educate myself with and, knowledge of, therefore lack?

You, sir, are what is knows as a unicorn hunter. It is a common polyamorist's newbie mistake. The single woman who wants to be in relationship with an established couple is so rare as to be likened to a mythical beast.

The name of this site is Polyamory.com. Not Polygamy.com. They are 2 different terms. Look it up.
Ahhh okay, now I see our mistake with the symbolism. That was much more constructive, thank you! We seriously looked at the URL like 10 time and didn't see. It was not our intent to exclude some of the participants in the community, sorry.

The single woman who wants to be in relationship with an established couple is so rare as to be likened to a mythical beast.

I understand that what we seek is probably one of the closest subsets of Polyamory to monogamy. Our primary concern is with maintaining a single family unit and someone we can have children with. It is difficult for us to imagine this structure with outside of a single female. Despite this, I am positive such situations (non-mww) have existed and flourished and you have encouraged me to search for others' experience in this area.

Also we are aliens and attract mythical creatures with sufficient focus so the rarity of them is not particularly disconcerting :).

Strictly speaking, polygamy means a man being married to more than one woman. Since that is illegal in the USA, and you want to breed with your unicorn, have you considered how to legally and financially protect your hypothetical baby mama?

I don't understand how legal and financial security pertains solely to mff relationships when there are no automatic legal or financial rights given to any non mf relationships (outside or recent fluctuation in the mm ff department). Are you against all polyamourous relationships due to this issues? Hows does mff differ?

There a certainly legal steps that can be taken to grant an individual similar rights as a married partner ie power of attorney, wills, and domestic living agreements. Financial arrangement's can be taken as well.

I get the feeling you think such a situation does not permit equality amongst the participants. Your words portray a second wife as someone who is being used or getting the short end of the stick. Where do these perceptions come from? Do you have or know someone with experience in a relationship like this?

We do not seek to harm or undervalue anyone. We want to find a partner with which we can grow as beings and better each other. We are not seeking a utilitarian or religious union. We are seeking a loving relationship.

I don't understand how legal and financial security pertains solely to mff relationships when there are no automatic legal or financial rights given to any non mf relationships (outside or recent fluctuation in the mm ff department).

Right. And gay couples suffer a lot of hassles when it come to issues around raising kids. Or custody after a split. Or other legal rights like hospital visits or inheritances, etc etc.

Are you against all polyamourous relationships due to this issues? Hows does mff differ?

No. I am poly, and have a gf of 3 years and a bf of 9 months. We are not breeding. Ginger and I have grown kids already (him, with his current wife and me with my ex), and miss pixi, while younger, is infertile.

MFF relationships when kids are involved can be complicated in many ways. I feel you're jumping the gun even thinking about having kids with a new partner when you've got 2 little ones already. Leaving kids out of the equation, there are many issues when one is new to poly, NRE, jealousy, time sharing, sex, dates, money, privacy, respect, how much each dyad in the triad cares for, gets along with, or is sexually attracted to the other 2 members. There are dozens of thread here pertaining to triads and unicorns and NRE. Do a tag search and read, read, read.

I get the feeling you think such a situation does not permit equality amongst the participants. Your words portray a second wife as someone who is being used or getting the short end of the stick. Where do these perceptions come from? Do you have or know someone with experience in a relationship like this?

Yes. I've experienced it, have friends that have, plus many here on the board have. Not even a 2nd wife (again, that's illegal), just a gf brought into an established couple. Complicated enough.

Back