Hi, everybody!

DDandCo

I recently found this forum while researching a bit more about polyamory. I've been, I suppose, polyamorous for quite a while, fighting with my husband for years about my other lover, and how I needed to "choose." Well, finally, after splitting and getting back together, my husband (N) has come to accept and embrace my boyfriend (D), who is now living with us due to us needing an extra set of hands after the birth of our second child, who is now three weeks old.

N recently (during my pregnancy) started exploring his options in the same vein, and as such I've been getting to know his very sweet new girlfriend, J.

I am really new to all of the terminology, and it has really really surprised me that there are so many other people like us out there. Right now, it's a very stressful and fast-changing time for all of us, so I am looking forward to having a support network that knows a bit about what all this is like.

I hope to get to know everyone really soon!
-Dee.

Welcome !! It is amazing to find people to share with....people who understand.....we don't have all the answers, but we try ;)

Back