Anyone Else From England?

Klayton

Hello everyone. I'm Klayton and I'm from England. Is anyone else here from England, or it mostly the USA?

Anyway, I've not yet had a full-on poly relationship. That said I've never been happier or more fulfilled than the times in my life when I was in an open relationship or casually dating a number of people.

Monogamous relationships on the other hand never seem to work out for me. They quickly start to seem stifling and full of negative feelings.

So I've finally decided to start genuinely exploring polyamory, and figured this forum might be a good place to start. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Klayton

Hi and welcome,

And yes several. Bassman, Aurelie 26, Vodkafan, brid, etc, etc.

However there seems like a high percentage from another former colony ...Canada. ...something to do with the climate :D we dont know.

I'd read the stories and histories and go from there ....good luck

Excellent, glad to know I'm not alone. Haha, Canada did strike me as a particularly friendly place, at least from what I saw.

I'll be sure to have a look. Cheers, and pleased to meet you.

CielDuMatin is; his internet access is spotty right now because he's over there this week.

Hi Klayton,
Welcome to our forum.

I don't know what the nationality percentages are, but I'm sure there are a decent number of members here from England. Obviously, there's many from Canada and the U.S. too.

Sounds like you good experiences with non-monogamy and are researching polyamory with a good frame of mind. I'm glad you're here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

anyone from england

Hi I am Jan and live in Wales uk. I have been married for 16 yrs and we have recently decided this is for us. I have met my first date, who is having a think about the "poly" bit, and dh 59 is having real trouble trying to find a date ..but we live in S.Wales, so hi across the bridge :D

Pleased to meet you Jan. Good to find someone who's coming into this at the same time as me--you'll have to keep me up to date on how things are going. Is there much of a scene in South Wales? Either way I wish you all the very best.

Back