The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

Since I wrote that it's cooled considerably and it looks and smells and feels like rain coming in. Pray for rain for us! :p (I'm not much of a prayer guy, but, hey, what do I know?)

I'll send you some of ours. We've had a bad case of Spring Showers for the past month. I'm tired of water falling from the sky. Does it all winter and now this spring too? Bagh!

Otherwise I'm doing good. Snuggled up with BrigidsDaughter and watched a movie together after she had a hellish day at work. Brightened my boring day as well as her own. Also heard from a friend that got to see the new Transformers movie early. As a fan of the series since it started, I'm now actually very excited to go see it. As he put it "It makes up for the other two".

Mehhhhhhhhhh.....wondering why in the world I woke at 3 am! The alarm doesn't go off until 4:30!:(

Got some unexpected, but good news today. I'm being considered for the open family worker position at our site, so I now have an interview tomorrow after work. This is the job I was working towards before I was forced to leave my job to finish my degree; the job that I initially applied for when I came back; and now it is in my grasp.... I'm both excited and nervous.

Got some unexpected, but good news today. I'm being considered for the open family worker position at our site, so I now have an interview tomorrow after work. This is the job I was working towards before I was forced to leave my job to finish my degree; the job that I initially applied for when I came back; and now it is in my grasp.... I'm both excited and nervous.

YAY!!

I'm chillaxed... thinking about studying. Might want to get on that :p

Mehhhhhhhhhh.....wondering why in the world I woke at 3 am! The alarm doesn't go off until 4:30!:(

Shoot! I knew it was a goddam conspiracy!;)

Yay! Good luck!

I'm in a ton of pain. Pushed my workout too much last night. Slept for 13 hrs and am ready to go back to bed. But emotionaly I'm doing great. Giving all that emotion over to Frat Boy was really freeing.

the nurse and I have decided to stop things, maybe re-evaluate later...but pretty much done. I feel very, very sad.

Very sleepy but doing well. Now living in Seattle and all I need is a job and a car :) Besides that well

Yay! Good luck!

I'm in a ton of pain. Pushed my workout too much last night. Slept for 13 hrs and am ready to go back to bed. But emotionaly I'm doing great. Giving all that emotion over to Frat Boy was really freeing.

Wish there was a like button for this.

Crappy week turned around.

Tonight we put a gift card for the movies we got at Christmas to good use and saw Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Awesome time was had at a really good movie. Was tons of fun.

Getting excited!

Eight more hours to work and I'm on VACATION for ten days! WOOT!

Not going any where, no plans, just won't be at work, lol.

Getting excited!

Eight more hours to work and I'm on VACATION for ten days! WOOT!

Not going any where, no plans, just won't be at work, lol.

my favorite kind of vacation!!!! right now, I'm just looking forward to the trip home. I'll take 3 days of air travel over 4 months of working without a day off anytime.

May have some time over the 4th with a new friend. Happy about this!

Decided to recognize that Oil Man and I are not going anywhere. So I am going to let him know - fun memories, no hard feelings, best of luck. A bit bummed but ready to move on.

Last edited:
my favorite kind of vacation!!!! right now, I'm just looking forward to the trip home. I'll take 3 days of air travel over 4 months of working without a day off anytime.

Three days of air travel? Where the heck are you from and where are you now? That's a LOT of flying!

Course, I wouldn't mind it if the flight attendant were cute as all get out, either, and they had lots of coca-cola and snackies, lmao!

Back