Ontario FF seeks M for triad

FFontario

Not sure what the male version of a Unicorn is but that is what we are looking for. Prefereably in the London ON area or willing to re-locate here.

We enjoy movies and our pets we volunteer 2 times a week and we are trying to get fit for our wedding in July!

We look forward to hearing from you!:)

Kinky

I thought my MMF was a bit rare... but kinky! hope you both find what you seek...

WE are FF couple

MMF is rare I assume but since we clearly state we are an FF couple I wouldn't know!

hmm

wouldn't every guy sign up for a FF :D :)
its socially reinforced as "cool", right? heheheh

I read somewhere else that the male version of the Unicorn (or "Hot Bi Babe") is the Manticore...I like it :)

Though since you are both female you don't necessarily need the "Hot Bi Stud" - hopefully there are plenty of poly straight guys that could step up to your plate! :p

My boyfriend might be interested. PM me. Are you curious at all for a quad? (We're a mf couple). We're close to London. But if you want to date him and not me we're open to that too. *shrug*. What can I say, we enjoy poly.

New guy

A friend of mine suggested that i respond to this thread. She and I have a 10 month old son, and they are overseas. She is encouraging me to explore polyamory, as she feels that this may be where I could find my niche. I think that I might be a candidate for the post about the unicorn.
As this is my first post, please be patient with me. I am an hour from London (Sarnia) and can relocate easily. Thanks for hearing me.

What kind of relationship are you looking for?
Are you open to a quad? (I am in an MF relationship)
Are you looking for a committed, long-term relationship? (This is our preference)
Willing to relocate... we were already considering London as a possible destination to settle down and purchase a house.

Back