atx

mikahtx

hello...

I am married for the second time (so is my wife). We've been married for almost 3 years, been together for 8 years, and have known each other for 18 years (we dated a little in high school)

We are kind of between poly and swingers I guess? Neither myself nor my wife ever tend to fit quite right into any group or demographic :-\

We like group activities but tend to lean more towards allowing each other to pursue individual interests. Our individual interests have so far always been sexual in nature, and we haven't been interested in a "serious" relationship outside of our own.

Managing a relationship between two people can be challenging enough at times, so we aren't really sure how you folks in quads and such do it.

This is my account but I told her about it and she may start using it to lurk until she decides if she wants to join. I am really just looking for like minded people. I don't know how normal we are... or how normal anyone else on here is for that matter.
We don't really participate in the swinging community, outside of some brief endeavors, and don't know a lot of people like us, so this forum definitely appeals to us. What I do know is we are both happy with the way we are choosing to live our lives and share ourselves.

I may or may not start a blog meh I dont know. If my wife joins she will be more likely to do so. Either way I am happy and appreciative to be here.

Welcome to the forum.

Just for the record, this is a public forum, so you don't need an account to "lurk".

As far as "normal" - who cares? I am tired of people shoving their concepts of "normal" down our throats. Be who you are, and be happy. :)

Welcome!

"Normal" is variable, not a constant, as what is "normal" changes with perspective, and everyone's perspective is different. So, you're as "normal" as you perceive yourself to be. :D

Hello mikahtx,
Welcome to our forum.

Poly or swing, normal or different, we're glad you're here, and sure you'll find friends and comrades on this site. I notice you're in Austin also, which has a substantial local poly population so you're in luck in that regard as well.

Feel free to lurk and/or post as desired/needed. There is much to read here.

With regards,
Kevin T.

Back