Dropping a LoveBomb your way ;)

LoveBomb

Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum. I'm a 29-year-old male living in Greater Vancouver. I'm in a loving relationship with a 33-year-old woman with a daughter on the way (our first child). It's both scary and exciting :).

I decided to join this forum today as I've been thinking about polyamory a lot lately and thought I'd reach out to a community filled with people who are in similar situations.

I definitely have questions, but I'll save them for a different thread. Just wanted to say hi for now :).

Cheers!

Ugh, brutal. I just spent about 45 minutes writing a new thread topic in the relationships section, then lost it because my session timed out ><. Bloody hell...

Nice to meet you too, though! :)

OH no!!!! that sucks!!!! Well maybe next time type it in word and copy it over. That would get on my nerves if that happened all the time lol.

Don't forget to check the "Remember me?" box when you log in...although I still type long posts in word, in case my battery dies or something...you can also sometimes use your "back" button to get to the screen you typed on and use "copy" log in and "paste".

Last edited:
Hey LoveBomb,

Although I am sadly late to this party, I wanted to tell you welcome to our forum. Hopefully we've been able to answer some of your questions, :)

Sorry to hear you lost your one thread from getting timed out. The site does have a few tricks of the trade, but I hate it when people have to learn about that one the hard way. :(

Anyway, you should be able to meet many good people here, and learn quite a bit about poly. Glad you're aboard.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thanks for the welcome, Kevin. The people on here seem great and they have indeed given me some excellent advice about polyamory so far :). I'm pretty new to it and probably rather naive and idealistic about its potential, but luckily I'm surrounded by very understanding people in my life who are pretty progressive and open to alternative lifestyles.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forums - congratulations for the baby!

If you select your whole message in the future and "copy" it, CRTL + C, before you send it... if you get timed out, you can then just relog on and "paste" it. It's helped me alot on different forums to just make that a habit.

Thanks Arinbjorn,

I learned that the hard way. It's been a while since I've used a forum ;). Now I just write everything offline and the copy + paste it.

Back