GWM Couple Looking for a Third (IL)

gspang4207

We are a gay couple new to polyamory. We are looking to develop a friendship with someone that would eventually lead to a trusting, loving relationship for the three of us.

We are a strong, stable couple...been together almost 6 years. We want to explore sharing the bond that we have developed with each other with someone else. We are 33 (cub type guy) and 39 (chaser type guy). We both have secure employment, are responsible, and respectful. We are ideally looking for someone that is masculine, secure, trust worthy, financially stable, and interested in exploring this type of relationship with us. We are looking for a triad type of arrangement with the emphasis on taking the time to get to know each other and develop a close bond with everyone.

We are very laid back, we enjoy going out, having some drinks, camping, hiking, cooking, music, movies, tv...etc.

Late 20's to late 30's would be preferred. We live in IL, in the Chicago Metro area.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi guys!

My name is Erasmo, I live in Addison, Il. Latino, 29, average body. I never been in a relationship like this before but always though that could be awesome. I join this site because I saw there post here ;)

Let me know if you guys are interest in meet me ;)

Handsome guys

Hi there, I'm actually in California. But would consider relocating. You guys look nice, let's start a conversation.

Back