Another curious newbie here

skyjewel

This site was suggested to me by a co-member in a skydiving website that I belong to. So here I am! :)

You'll be reading my story shortly and I could use some advice:confused::(

Skyjewel
-----------------------
"Worry does nothing but steal away the present moment which is always too short."

Welcome aboard.

Welcome skyjewel!

How long have you been skydiving? I have never done it before - but my 40th birthday is this year and that is a present to myself.

Welcome skyjewel!

How long have you been skydiving? I have never done it before - but my 40th birthday is this year and that is a present to myself.

I'm very new to the sports. I did my first tandem skydive two months ago and enrolled the class as soon as I landed that first dive. I've been diving every weekend since because 25 jumps are required to get the licence that would permit me to start exiting the plane on my own.

You should definitely give it a try. I can't put well into words how amazing the experience was. I've seen two ladies celebrate their 90th birthday jumping, one of them told me that it was her 4th dive.

Do it and you'll understand why birds sing! ;)

Is there some secret society of poly divers :)

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks!

There are a lot of couples who are into the sports. In fact I've seen a group of husbands & wives jump together to do cool formations in the sky. I heard that experiencing adrenaline rush with someone you love is really something ;).

Back