Portland Polyamory Meetup Information!

km34

For all of you who are from the PDX-area, I thought I would share the information on the meetup that I attend in case you're interested...

The group is for general discussion, random socializing, and of course problems and questions are welcome if you want some information or advice. Anyone who id's as poly, poly-curious, poly-friendly, or just plain friendly is welcome! :p

We meet at the Lucky Lab on Hawthorne on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of every month. The 2nd Friday is (hopefully) going to be more kink friendly, and I am actually facilitating it. I am advertising a lot on Fetlife, as well as posting it in the meetup group and on here. It happens from 6-8pm. The 4th Friday is a pretty diverse group, not much kink discussion has ever entered, although there are a few semi-regulars who are experienced in the swinging lifestyle as well as poly. This group meets from 7-9pm.

Information can be found at the Portland Polyamory meetup site or you can contact me via PM with questions or comments.

I am going to be working with a few of the other people who have coordinated events in the past to really try to pull the Portland Poly community together. Right now there are multiple groups that meet at various times, but nobody really seems to communicate between those groups. Hopefully we will change that soon. :) I'm also hoping to get some random outings added to the event list for people who would enjoy going bowling, singing karaoke, having cookouts or picnics, and such as a group.

Good information! You might want to post it in the Meetings and Events forum, I know a lot of folks don't watch this board regularly.

Back