The amount of people here!

berserker239

Oh my god! Its like the site experienced its version of the babyboomers. I feel like a Vietnam war veteran looking at Iraq war vets. Anyone else feel like this? Its so funny haha. Just a random thought im having. Anyone care to add to it?

Well, yeah. Watching the number of members grow has been interesting. From fewer than 100 several months ago to over 1200 now--and 300 of those active.

'S way cool. :cool:

yeah, I've been watching the numbers grow too.

Real life kept me busy for the last few weeks and now I'm reading posts and going who is that and where did they come from?

I think it's awesome. More people = More ideas = More advice.

nd then 10,000, and then 100,000 - and then WE TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Of course, we'll have to invent some impending man-made disaster that only we can prevent, and convince the UN to pass legislation grnating us unheard of power to enforce new laws as th eonly means to curb said disaster, but hey - it's been done before. I'm sure we can find a University somewhere to write bad computer code and manipulate data for us...

Wow - I got a little poitical there. Sorry! I guess ya'll know what's been occupying my time lately, lol.

I've seen this growth phenomonon several times on the car boards I'm a member of, and elsewhere. Word gets out. And more and more posts on more and more topics by more and more members causes more and more search engine results to lead to this source which brings more members and more posts about more topics encouraging a still wider variety of searches to lead here - and that's on top of word of mouth. It just goes faster and faster!

Of course, we'll have to invent some impending man-made disaster that only we can prevent, and convince the UN to pass legislation grnating us unheard of power to enforce new laws as th eonly means to curb said disaster, but hey - it's been done before. I'm sure we can find a University somewhere to write bad computer code and manipulate data for us...

Wow - I got a little poitical there. Sorry! I guess ya'll know what's been occupying my time lately, lol.

You're saying that global warming is a conspiracy and a fraud. We get it. Ha, ha, ha. How cute.

That must explain why NOTHING HAPPENED in "Hopenhagen". Right? The American TeaBagging Party stoped the conspiracy! Yay for Free America!

I'd love to explain how it is that the world is really flat, and that the moon is really made out of swiss cheese, but I have too many more important things to do.

Well, I will give you points for consistancy as those points of view regarding the earths surface and the moons constituate materials indicate a pattern of keeping your head in the sand when new information arises - or old information is shown to be false.

Back