New here

Labs07

Hi all,
I am new to this site so I will introduce myself! I have been what I would term Poly for a long time. I have had a lover for a long time but it turned into a deep friendship the past few years so i have gotten back into understanding Poly on a deeper level. I am married and have a lover right now. My wife has a lover of about two years who is one of my closet friends.
I enjoy the out of doors and enjoy hunting, camping, hiking making new connections and exploring possibilities.
I hope to find like minded people here who I can connect with and ask questions of. I look forward to talking with many people on here who can challenge me!

Hi all,
I am new to this site so I will introduce myself! I have been what I would term Poly for a long time. I have had a lover for a long time but it turned into a deep friendship the past few years so i have gotten back into understanding Poly on a deeper level. I am married and have a lover right now. My wife has a lover of about two years who is one of my closet friends.
I enjoy the out of doors and enjoy hunting, camping, hiking making new connections and exploring possibilities.
I hope to find like minded people here who I can connect with and ask questions of. I look forward to talking with many people on here who can challenge me!

Welcome to the boards, Labs. I imagine you will find people here to challenge both your intellectual viewpoints as well as your patience.

Note, there is an "introduction" section so don't be alarmed or offended when the mods discover this post and move it over there. They're just trying to keep things tidy.

Hello Labs07,
Welcome to our forum.

I hope your stay here has been enjoyable so far; there are many people to connect with and you can always ask questions. Sounds like you have a pretty good poly set-up in your life.

Glad to have you aboard,
Kevin T.

Back