Allo

Mockingbirdy

I'm a 20 year old female who falls into the spectrum somewhere between straight and bisexual and also currently single. Currently in college, with aims to both become a police officer and novelist.

I first really started learning about polyamory and other variations in an anthropology class about 2 years ago, and the ideas instantly resonated with me, but it's only recently that I've started embracing them fully. I've always been someone who forms very deep attachments with multiple people, and I've always chafed at the idea that one should only be intimate with ONE person, otherwise you don't "Love" them enough.

I wish I could say I've had any luck with polyamory since I started really understanding it, but the boys I've been with have always been traditional minded, rather territorial types (All Tauruses and Capricorns, lol), so the idea of sharing me was never met with enthusiasm, even if it did mean I didn't mind them having relationships with other women or men.

Anyhow, that's a bit about me.

~Birdy

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome. I had relationships where the guys were all traditional as well, til my hubby. Try a Virgo? ;)

You could try a libra...we're loving but kinda possessive apparently...not the best poly mix :eek:

Welcome!

=====

When all the astrology buffs gather and begin discussing "How to interpret the opposition of Saturn and Uranus ... ", I begin to think like a thirteen year old!

"My moon is in scorpio; what's in Uranus?"

Last edited:
I should scan my chart and some of the stuff my friend wrote about it; you guys would get a lot of mileage out of it.

May the Goddess Bless You in all You do and see....

goddess01.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

Whew! Yes! That's one sexy kitty! :D

Back