young poly couple want friends

Senga

-Young couple Agnes 20, Ryan 27. We are a long-term and deeply committed couple that does not want to have the legal institution of marriage. We have some experience with polyamory.

-We are interested to create or join in a triad or triangle, V, N, or quad (couple)
-We would enjoy the company, trust, friendship, stability, and flexibility.

-We enjoy people for who they are and try to keep an open attitude & atmosphere. Every situation has its options and we would love to answer your questions, so feel free to message us! We are hoping to hear from like minded people and at the very least become friends :)

yahoo im: [email protected]

HI

Hello,
Your post interested me so i thought I would say hi. While I am married, the institution as a political entity bothers me. We got married young and while my wife does understand my feelings philosophically, she is equally happy with marriage lol. We both believe in poly lifestyle, but as its defined so differently within the poly culture we both look at it slightly differently too. I tend to be more dedicated to a group and pack oriented while she looks at it more as friends and fun:) Id like to think we are both fun, but I tend to be the more darkly philosophical one lol;) She's the much more traditional one:) Anyway, if your looking for friends feel free to reply. We tend to value friends deeply, from there who knows.

Pete

We would love to chat more & become friends. :) Im curious to find out your definition & find out if we have similarities. I am online most days. The best way to get in touch is my yahoo email or im: SengaMay526, or I also have facebook, okcupid, windows live messenger, skype.
A&R

hey, i was just wondering where you were from? I am married, but i'd still love to chat. Me and My husband are looking for a couple, we are both 21. We don't have polyamory experience. Even if nothing was to come of it, I still love to talk about it and see where you stand on it,

We are from all over the place! We love to travel.
She: Originally from South Carolina.
He: A dual citizen of Canada & the US.
We met in Georgia. Right now we are in New York.
We are willing to visit and relocate. :)

Hello! I realize this thread was started a while back but I am hoping you are still checking in! We are a young married couple (late twenties) in Texas just beginning to look into the polyamory lifestyle. We have been together for over a decade, we have a three year old, and are very committed and happy, but feel as if there is something missing from our family and relationship. Ultimately we think we would love to be part of a quad family, but for now we are just taking some baby steps to get to know other like minded people and see where it leads us.

We are both college educated with careers we love. We are pretty laid back, love travel, new experiences, movies, tv, music, and any kind of family fun. We would love to chat and get to know anyone similar who might also be looking to eventually build long-term friendships and/or relationships.

Thanks for replying to my post! :) Yes, we are still hoping to add to our relationship & join to make a family. I have a more in-depth profile on polymatchmaker.com (Senga526), if you are wanting to know more about me/us. I am online often & open to calling, camming, chatting.

Agnes

We are in Ithaca New York right now. The lease is coming up at the end of next month so we were not planning to renew it, & thinking instead of visiting family & friends down South in Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, and then traveling to Portland OR (I hear there is a large poly community there), or wherever the wind takes us. :)

-Young couple Agnes 20, Ryan 27. We are a long-term and deeply committed couple that does not want to have the legal institution of marriage. We have some experience with polyamory.

-We are interested to create or join in a triad or triangle, V, N, or quad (couple)
-We would enjoy the company, trust, friendship, stability, and flexibility.

-We enjoy people for who they are and try to keep an open attitude & atmosphere. Every situation has its options and we would love to answer your questions, so feel free to message us! We are hoping to hear from like minded people and at the very least become friends :)

yahoo im: [email protected]

Looking for friendship. You can contact me on yahoo. [email protected]

Back