New Here

Dad2ggg

Hi

I am new to the forum and have been in a Poly relationship for Two Years. I have been married for an extended period (over 10 years) and we have successfully adopted a third into our relationship. My wife, My Girlfriend and I all live together raising our kids.

I feel we are pretty successful in our relationships, although my girlfriend and wife struggle periodically with small Jealousy / Competition feeling. (I feel this is fairly normal in the early stages of new relationships and those such as ours) We all communicate well and enjoy our time together very much.

I don't think we need a lot of help or anything, but it would be nice to meet and build friendships with similar lifestyle and expereinces.

Hi!

It sounds like you could help point the way for some of us less experience polyfolk, if you're so inclined.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome, it sounds like you're in the same situation as me and my 2 loves....you should have some great conversations here.

Welcome. Sounds like you and our love Tommy already have alot in common. It will be nice to hear some of your experiences.

Back