Well now

Rarechild

Hello anew everyone, I see a lot has been going on as I've been focusing on artwork and getting the semester started. I tried to say hello to all who had joined during the last few weeks, but after a page of new member posts, I just don't have time today so to all who didn't get a greeting- Hello! Welcome!

So glad to see the site grow so fast in the few months I've been posting. I am really touched going through all of the introductions to witness the power of community and the way that this site really does change people's lives.

No real news for Damncatfish and I on the poly front, although every day is a new discovery of hidden hurts blossoming into tangible pleasure. Actually, that's huge news. I have never in my life experienced trust, I now realize, and I am reveling in it on all fronts- I am more at peace, the blood is flowing again, I am laughing, the suspicion and hardness in my eyes has softened.

I now see so much more meaning in the people, places, and things that I have gathered close to myself. I feel that I have a functional skill set with which I can accomplish what I've always believed I could - which is anything, anytime, anywhere, dammit, but without the isolation that has sprung from mistrust in the past.

Thanks to those on this forum that have helped me fit together some intricate parts of my humanity. I feel more and more brave, more kind, more able to laugh and let go.

I know I'm using grandiose language here, so I'll add that this all fits into the context of a life that still has difficulties every day- in fact with more awareness always comes a bigger set of challenges. But, shit, it's so good to meet them in a healthier way. It's so good to learn.

XO,
R

Welcome back. Didn't know you before. :) Hope to get to know you now!

I noticed there were a LOT of intros that you were the last poster on in a row today when I logged on and thought "huh that person must be busy today!" :)

Hey Rarechild... glad your life is evening out enough to come back and see us.

I missed you! :)

*hugs*

hope your show is getting itself together? It's a lot of hard work, but I'm sure you will rock the house!

Nice to hear of some happiness too!

Good to see you back!!!

Glad you're doing better!

I love your post RC. When Violet came into my life, I felt that - so strong! When things came together with Anne and all three of us, it increased by orders of magnitude! I just feel things differently now. Much more intensly, and mostly only the positives - the negatives are still there, but at their same intensity while the love and happiness in my life has increased exponentially. :)

Last edited:
Back