Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

Hands-down FAVORITE thread EVARR!

I've cleaned up my mailbox (and took down my photos), so I don't have anything exceptionally exciting, but I got this recently:

hi i saw your profile and i would like to get to know you a little bit better :) and if you are not interested i would greatly appreciate it if you replied saying that you are not interested :) im very nice and kind hearted person i will be waiting for your reply

1) Uhhh... Punctuation?! Capitalization?! Pretend-like-you-care presentation!? (I hope for his sake that this isn't his c&p!)
2) What about my profile interested you?!
3) I'm not responsible for your feelings.
4) Not much will turn me away faster than a self-proclaimed "nice guy".

So I was messaging this guy a couple weeks back who seemed a little strange at first, but we seemed to click on a lot of levels. He was a little hasty on the replies (which isn't always bad!) and sent his phone number after my first response (a part I just ignored), but his messages were really right up my alley. Anyways, after my third (and lengthy) message to him, he ignored everything I had to say and noticed that I was answering more questions.
1126 questions? Girl you need to do something better with your valuable time..
-:~)

Really?! I am on this site because it allows me to be picky, and how is it any of your concern what I do with my time? He then went on to give me his view of something I did was wrong (which it's not, and he didn't even know the context anyways) and then went on to tell me some random stuff that he was doing (still ignoring more interesting topics of conversation that I brought up). So I decided not to reply. Sometimes true colors show when you ignore. :)

Just today he wrote me a random message referring to some random crap that he's doing again, and then sent me his phone number (again) saying "let's laugh some" in the same thread of previous messages. Then started a new message thread,

Hello.. is everything ok? I see you hid your picture.. You and I could be really great friends/lovers.. we should get acquainted..

I enjoy your intellect..

Nahh... I'm good. I'm not even going to reply.

So I'm on okcupid but I've never really gotten many messages. However a few days ago I got this message from a guy in my area. It went something along the lines of:

Him:Hey
Me: Hiya. How are you?
Him: Fine. You?
Me: I'm doing well. Just working on some projects. Whatcha up to?
Him: Listening to music
Me: What's your favorite genre?
Him:rap, R&B etc. etc.
Me: I generally love most music.
Him: So do you have any friends or bi friends interested in guys and do they live around here.

Now let me pause right here. I was kind of angry that he messaged ME looking to see if i had any bi friends or what not. I mean if your going to message me at least be interested in me and not if i have any friends. So me being a bit curious as to his response here is what he said:

Me: Uhhh i do but they don't live around here. ((I have very few friends who are gay/bi/etc.))
Him: that sucks
Me: ((now I'm kinda annoyed)) Well no it doesn't suck. I still keep in touch with them through email and stuff. Why did you want to know if i had any bi friends?
Him: cause i wanted to try something new

I was so irritated by that point i blocked him and deleted the message. I mean i know I'm not stunning or super beautiful but I think I'm pretty. I think he was hoping i had some really hot friends who would sleep with him. *le sigh*

However soon after that creepy/annoying message I got this message from a girl who is super nice. I'm still exchanging messages with her. :3

P.S. I've never been in a relationship so I hope this girl and I hit it off well enough to maybe progress to a relationship. ;)

So I'm on okcupid but I've never really gotten many messages. However a few days ago I got this message from a guy in my area. It went something along the lines of:

Him:Hey
Me: Hiya. How are you?
Him: Fine. You?
Me: I'm doing well. Just working on some projects. Whatcha up to?
Him: Listening to music
Me: What's your favorite genre?
Him:rap, R&B etc. etc.
Me: I generally love most music.
Him: So do you have any friends or bi friends interested in guys and do they live around here.

Now let me pause right here. I was kind of angry that he messaged ME looking to see if i had any bi friends or what not. I mean if your going to message me at least be interested in me and not if i have any friends. So me being a bit curious as to his response here is what he said:

Me: Uhhh i do but they don't live around here. ((I have very few friends who are gay/bi/etc.))
Him: that sucks
Me: ((now I'm kinda annoyed)) Well no it doesn't suck. I still keep in touch with them through email and stuff. Why did you want to know if i had any bi friends?
Him: cause i wanted to try something new

I was so irritated by that point i blocked him and deleted the message. I mean i know I'm not stunning or super beautiful but I think I'm pretty. I think he was hoping i had some really hot friends who would sleep with him. *le sigh*

However soon after that creepy/annoying message I got this message from a girl who is super nice. I'm still exchanging messages with her. :3

P.S. I've never been in a relationship so I hope this girl and I hit it off well enough to maybe progress to a relationship. ;)

Just FYI, this guy was looking to have a threesome with you AND your "hot bi friend." It's not that he didn't think you were attractive. It's just that he's a creepy, gross, rude sleazeball who assumed "poly" means you're available to have a threesome with a stranger. Don't take it personally.

so it says on my profile 'don't message me if you live too far away to make meeting in person easy'.

I get a message from a guy who says he loves my profile (doesn't really say WHAT he loves about it though) and says [where he lives] is really not that far away!
It's in another country and I look it up and it's about 4 hour drive.

So I reply and say that I think a 4 hour drive IS too far away.

Hi answer:
Wow! you are very rude.

:confused:

Hi answer:
Wow! you are very rude.

:confused:
According to the rulebook, this is where you fall over yourself doing everything he wants in an effort to prove to him how not rude you are and he gets himself a new—albeit long-distance—doormat.

I am afraid to click on that, since you're new and it could be malware. What is it? Not one of your own okc msgs...

It's a screen shot of her OKC message on an image sharing web site - the conversation is with an older guy with a foot fetish.
The identifying info has been blacked-out.

JaneQ

Last edited:
My 2 latest winners:

From a 23 year old from Maryland, 45% match:

Since you can cook that sealed the deal for me. So summer or fall wedding?

And then a few mins later, this gem from a local 24 yr old:

Good morning, I have to say My biggest fantasy was having a older women pleasing me sexually in every way... Always wanted to make that into a reality.

Having my young body rubbing up against hers moaning softly making her feel sooo good don't take offense please but I really wish I could have you feel every inch of me throbbing inside.

P.S. Not the best writer :p

Blessing.

Well, blessings to you too, young man! Oy.

I am afraid to click on that, since you're new and it could be malware. What is it? Not one of your own okc msgs...

I'm not. Oh, the joys of running Linux!

"Hi. It says here you reply selectively".

(that was the whole message)

I wonder why it says that :D

who names their profile walkingcorpse?

"You're much cuter than the swans at the pond I visit. Ya baby."

I normally delete the stupid ones, but this one makes me laugh so hard!

Oh, yeah, please skip punctuation...and misspellings really endear me

hello,am henry am wondering what a beautiful woman like you is doing o here i really ope you are not taken well will sure want a chance from you will really appreciate it if you reply thanks

Hello Pretty One...,
This is my first time here. I was just searching along members profile and i came in contact with your lovely profile. My name is P____. I’m search of a woman who understands love as trust and faith, rather seeing it as a way of fun always but a matured woman with good sense of honor, so after reading your profile i derive special interest in you My must confess that you match all the yardsticks I had been looking for in a young pretty lady. I admire you dearly. To really say the fact, I felt great and emotional with your profile. Because if I must say, I am pretty sure you were born on a rainy day, its not really rainy, the fact is that the angels in heaven were crying when you were leaving . Because they knew they will be missing someone very precious .however, I will make an announcement to the angels in heaven not to worry that I am the lucky one to have found you....tell me more about yourself
With love.
P___

He's 40% match, 600 miles away.

Last edited:
Back