Looking for folks in AL/MS

Laylah

hi from alabama

hi folks
my hubby and I are in alabama. We are looking for lady friends.. if something more comes from that cool... if not thats cool to. I read tarot cards.. we do ghost hunting.. go to powwow's .. camping and all that sort of thing. ANYHOO... just wanted to say hello. Thanks for reading.:D

hi layla, wow u r really way down south! welcome to this forum. i'd consider hanging w/ u guys, but we're so far..i'm in nj. nice meeting you!!!

hi hi!! Yeah we are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down south lol. hope to find more folks down this way... anyhoo.. nice to meet ya!!!

well.. i guess this is as good a place as any so here I go lol.
I/We are looking for ladies down our way... in AL or Ms. To make friends with possibly more if it goes that way... if not thats cool to. It'd be nice to get together with ladies and share ideals and thoughts on these matter. Also just to have fun and such as that. Just thought I'd say what I was looking for.

woo there must not be ANYBODY down here where we are lol... sure seems like it. ANYHOO.... i was thinking about starting a group for ladies and such.. I KNOW i posted that somewhere else on here but i forgot where it was lol. Anyhoo.. if anyone is intrested.. no matter where your from ladies.. give me a holler. i think it'd be nice to talk about the issues that come up in such relationships as this. Dont ya think?:D

Hello

We live in MS and are always seeking like minded friends. You make it sound like all you are looking for is women. If you are looking for friendship too, think of us.

Alabama Bi couple here.

We must be odd since we are not just looking for a female. We believe in fair play so we actually are looking for a bi couple. Try accomplishing that in the redneck bible belt of guys getting their extra female but god forbid another man has his wife! Ken and I are ready for a solid relationship with a bi couple with the possibility of a live in thing developing.

Back