I'm not!

TL4everu2

I'm not 40! :mad:

I'm 18....With 22 years of experience! :p

Have a great day today guys and girls!

I'm actually 18. =P Yay me. I reckon I'll be 40 in no time though. Time seems to fly by faster and faster.

I turned 41 yesterday... I can honestly say that it all gets better and better... ! I never thought that people who said that really meant it when I was younger, but it seriously is true. I met a woman who was turning 96 yesterday when I went out for my birthday lunch with my parents. She said the same thing, life gets better and better, but she added that she is tired now... how can it get better?! Seriously, its damned good now! I didn't believe her, but then maybe I will look back when I am 96 and remember how I didn't believe it and have a laugh as life will be better...

such hope :):):)

I'm 40 as well and i really like the person I've become and the new experiences life throws at me. If anyone had told me 12 months ago I'd be in a relationship with a poly male,I would have laughed at them! ;)

I'll be 39 with five years experience on Tuesday :D.

Breathes turned 40 last month.

Possibility will be 31 next year.

I'm rather enjoying my journey now.

IDK....but today....BOTH my sweeties are coming to visit me at work! YAY ME! So my first day of being 18 with 22 years experience, will be an AWESOME ONE! Then, tomorrow, I'm entered in an MMA fight...so I get to go kick some kids butt and show him what an old geezer can still do! :p Then...it'll be time for the ride home with the ladies. :D

Oh you crazy kids.

Happy birthday. 40s are good, 50s are better.

I'm gonna enjoy my 40's! Hopefully, I get to enjoy them...with the same 2 women......I know I'll have one...Can I keep the other? Time will tell.

I'm gonna enjoy my 40's! Hopefully, I get to enjoy them...with the same 2 women......I know I'll have one...Can I keep the other? Time will tell.

Is there any particular reason you might not be able to?

I have this uncanny ability to ruin things. Thats all. Otherwise...nope.:eek:
Ah, don't be so hard on yourself. =] If you have no problems, there's no reason to have bad thoughts. If there are problems, you just gotta talk them through. ^_^ I'm sure things will be great for a long time to come. =]

Back