privilege in poly image

redpepper

picture.php

Last edited:
Nice pic but it is very one sided as it does not reflect the one vagina policy or "female privilege". I think Franklin missed the mark on this one.

Nice pic but it is very one sided as it does not reflect the one vagina policy or "female privilege". I think Franklin missed the mark on this one.

Agreed, I saw this on facebook and thought he screwed the pooch this time round.

Of course if the original intent was sarcasm pointed at OPP then its quite funny.

Depends on the seriousness of the intent.

I Just realized that we have friend locally who is in a one vagina policy dynamic. He originally identified as poly and his girlfriend as mono. She now has a boyfriend and our friend is barely permitted to socialize with our community. He is is working through this and becoming more independent of her it seems. But I get your point Ari, the image could be related to something I don't know the background of.

Pic? Is this one of those visual perception tests? Just let your eyes relax and you can see the picture.

Pic? Is this one of those visual perception tests? Just let your eyes relax and you can see the picture.
I'm not the only one who doesn't see a picture then?

Thanks, I see it now. :p
Seems a bit is missing though. Not a lot of info to it. I'm hoping Franklin will revise it a bit more at some point.

Back