be nice to meet some people from virginia beach va or near by

If you are really wanting to get some interest from people, not guaranteeing anything of course, you may want to put more than a one liner :)

Best of luck though!

esarati300, I'm in the neighborhood. I haven't sought out a meet up group, but talked to poly friends who have recenly relocated to the west coast, and they said they prefer the groups here. But I have no direct experience myself.

Also, I read your post on the fairness/unfairness your wife having a boyfriend and you not having someone. I've been on both sides of it (sorry replying here, that thread got a bit long...). When I was with my former husband, his girlfriend left him, and it was very difficult for him and for me as well. I had to learn to balance being there for him in his time of pain and maintaining this happy relationship I had with my boyfriend. It wasn't easy.

Eventually, I found myself on the other side of it. My primary partner sees two other people, while I really don't. I took time for myself and my work and enjoyed being with him only, the simplicity of it. Now I'm seeing someone I'm beginning to be affectionate with, but it's definitely very light - which is great! I still feel a lack of balance at times, but my partner is very nurturing and working with me on that.

Anywho, I'm wondering if we can get something started locally. Let me know your thoughts.

Hello how are you doing? im sorry your poly friends move to the west coast. that is kinda far away! yes my wife still see the same person which i really have noing to do with. not sure if i need to hang out with him sometimes. but then again he is all for her of course. when she leaves i feel really lonely and i try to over come that. if you look at it another way i get free time abit. i think we could start our own poly group. they do have one called harp of hampton roads which we just found. kinda of a small group. i hope to hear from you soon via PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
hampton roads poly

hey everyone. i'm interested in learning more about all of thisis there any chance someone can help me get more information?

Let me know I would be up for something. Also if you are interested message me for times and meeting places of some of the local groups

Back