Hi, from the midwest!

smittenkitten

Hey all!

I am a 31 y/o, married woman who is polyamorous and of open sexuality. I am married to a wonderful man who is open to this lifestyle and I am currently seeking a gf to be with me or both of us.

I am fairly new to this but have done my research and have really come to understand the feelings that I have felt for a long time and been able to identify myself as a person who is polyamorous. Now I am seeking out having a sense of community with people who are like me and making new friendships!

I hope to make some of those friendships here on the boards! :D

Welcome! I wish you the best in your search. I think you'll find the people here welcoming and insightful, as I have.

Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm new here too. Me and Sunshinegrl and Aussiebloke are together. I hope you find someone to share your love with! The people here have so far been very welcoming :)

Hi Welcome. I hope that you find that special Person. I look forward to getting to know you.

Thanks Aussielover and Sunshinegrl! I appreciate the warm welcome and I look forward to getting to know you better too! :D

Back