what? no uk peeps

hello - i am in the uk. i normally live in london but i'm away til march in oxfordshire working as a live-in carer.
where do you live?
x

I have a flat in East Acton, near Shepherd's Bush and White City. What part of town will you be in?

my home is hackney central, somewhat east of you my dear. must admit the west is a bit of a mystery to me, how is it over there?
x

hello - i am in the uk. i normally live in london but i'm away til march in oxfordshire working as a live-in carer.
where do you live?
x
i live in coventry on a nature reserve its lovely. im a carer too i work in a care home though

a nature reserve - how very lovely that sounds. are there lots of birds and interesting/pretty plants there?

x

my home is hackney central, somewhat east of you my dear. must admit the west is a bit of a mystery to me, how is it over there?
x

The west isn't bad at all..though I also love Hackney. I do recitals over there a bit and have good friends in the area that I hang with a lot. We'll have to grab a cuppa when I get back :)

Well, it looks like I'm returning around February 16th...we'll call it a date!

Well, it looks like I'm returning around February 16th...we'll call it a date!

sweet! thing is i am not back until at least 21st march though m'dear, apart from that minor detail all good :D see you in the spring and much looking forward to it

x

sweet! thing is i am not back until at least 21st march though m'dear, apart from that minor detail all good :D see you in the spring and much looking forward to it

x

Eh, that's alright. I hang out in Oxford all the time :)

seriously?

if so that's super cool. i only get two hours break per day, and the town i am in (witney) is a half hour bus ride from oxford, but i would love to have a cuppa with you whether here or back in hackney...

where are you coming back from? in other words where are you now? and it is nice/fun/interesting there?
x

Last edited:
I've been in Florida since March sorting out residency issues. I got thrown out last year when my visa was denied. But now it's all fixed and I can return.

Florida has been great in many ways, hard in others. I do love the weather and have had some great things happen here, but I just can't make it "work" for me. Can't find the right jobs, pay or opportunities. Plus I have a life back in London that I loved and want to get back to with amazing friends and work and such. So I'm grateful for the experience here in FL, but I'm looking forward to getting out of limbo and back to life.

i bet london has been missing you too...

i have tried to live elsewhere more than once but somehow she always pulls me back ;)

x

Back