Unicorn update

berserker239

She turned out to be a lying bitch. She went off and got another boyfriend and when i confronted her about it she said she wasnt dating him hes dating some other fat chick named krissy. Well i messaged her boyfriend on myspace and informed him of everything and asked for his girlfriends last name to confirm it was the same girl. Ofcourse it was and so i let him know EVERYTHING.

I hope she gets whats coming to her. It seems like its "fuck with Nick month" and everyone is in the holiday spirits.

First my best friend of 5 years says hes been pretending to be my friend to get closer to my girlfriend and now this?

Girls like that make me wanna go mono! :mad:

Bummer.

I'm sorry it didn't work out. :(

Hang on though, Nick. A new day is coming, and this too shall pass.

:( I'm sorry that happened. Hang in there. You'll find someone special.

((hugs)) I hope you find the person you are meant to find... she is out there.

I feel for you, and frankly hve some questions and concerns but I don't want to come off wrong. I'm new here and you seem cool, lol. Please take the following as intended..?

If I have ascertained correctly, you're 18 or 19 years old, yes? With no judgment passed on you in any way, I have to look back on my relationships at that age and think that you're looking for some really serious trouble! :(

I feel for you, and frankly hve some questions and concerns but I don't want to come off wrong. I'm new here and you seem cool, lol. Please take the following as intended..?

If I have ascertained correctly, you're 18 or 19 years old, yes? With no judgment passed on you in any way, I have to look back on my relationships at that age and think that you're looking for some really serious trouble! :(

Quite the contrary as a matter of fact, i am only 17 years old. However your assumption is one that i get alot :D

Ah, man, that sucks. The good thing in that sort of mess is this--you're better off without such people in your life. Yeah, it hurts when it happens, but you're truly better off finding out so you can walk away and find better people.

I've been in a similar situation or two and am grateful that I was able to walk away with my dignity intact and found better people.

Ah, man, that sucks. The good thing in that sort of mess is this--you're better off without such people in your life. Yeah, it hurts when it happens, but you're truly better off finding out so you can walk away and find better people.

I've been in a similar situation or two and am grateful that I was able to walk away with my dignity intact and found better people.

Yeah, it sucks though. Ive gotten used to disappointment though, its the only thing ive ever known haha.

Yeah, it sucks though. Ive gotten used to disappointment though, its the only thing ive ever known haha.

That makes success all the more sweeter though.;)

Do you not have a wonderful girlfriend that you're exploring open relationships with? That's a hell of a lot more than a lot of people have... :rolleyes:

Do you not have a wonderful girlfriend that you're exploring open relationships with? That's a hell of a lot more than a lot of people have... :rolleyes:

Heh, i also grew up being beat to hell by my father and raised in crackhouses by my mother. Forced to be a man when i was 7 and take care of her while doing my schoolwork and working everyday. Id say the world owes me a girl like i have.

The world owes a lot to a lot of people. There are lots of stories with lots of pain. Unfortunately, that's not how the world tends to see it.

The world owes a lot to a lot of people. There are lots of stories with lots of pain. Unfortunately, that's not how the world tends to see it.

Whoot! The glass ain't half-empty; it's ALL empty.

You know what I heard about banging your head against a wall?

It feels SO GOOD when you stop.

Whoot! The glass ain't half-empty; it's ALL empty.

You know what I heard about banging your head against a wall?

It feels SO GOOD when you stop.

Yeah well banging your head against the wall makes the world go away.

Last edited:
Yeah well banging your head against the wall makes the word go away.

did you mean "world" cause I'm trying to think what "word?" "victim," "martyr," "entitled?" I hope these are the words you are trying to bang out of your head.

We all had/have our shit to deal with. Part of being a grown up is to get over it, use what we have learned and teach others that we can achieve anything. Shit, show OURSELVES we can do anything!

There is no time in life to feel sorry for ourselves because of what others have "done" to us... what matters is what we "do" to ourselves and others.

Yup, you are a lucky man to have such a woman in your life, but if you start thinking you are "entitled!" to her, you won't have her anymore.... provided she has any head on her shoulders that is.

did you mean "world" cause I'm trying to think what "word?" "victim," "martyr," "entitled?" I hope these are the words you are trying to bang out of your head.

We all had/have our shit to deal with. Part of being a grown up is to get over it, use what we have learned and teach others that we can achieve anything. Shit, show OURSELVES we can do anything!

There is no time in life to feel sorry for ourselves because of what others have "done" to us... what matters is what we "do" to ourselves and others.

Yup, you are a lucky man to have such a woman in your life, but if you start thinking you are "entitled!" to her, you won't have her anymore.... provided she has any head on her shoulders that is.

Tell it like it is, Pep!

We can only blame others for our issues and shit and baggage for so long. Once we reach the age of reason, that's it on free passes. It's not "but my parents did...blah blah". It's "I choose to keep reliving what my parents did and leaking it all over my life". I was having this conversation with my father this morning.

A little no holds barred back story on me? I was physically abused by my dad for years. He sent me to the hospital more than once. I was molested by a relative that the family covered up for and still does. When my bipolar started becoming impossible to handle as a teen I was neglected, ignored, and pretty much driven to suicidal attempts by family members who flat out told me I was nothing but an insane burden. I dated a guy who raped and beat me and threatened my younger siblings should I ever tell on him, whom my parents loved and treated me badly for when I finally rid myself of him. I was drugged and date raped by one of my best friends after 10 years of friendship. I went through alcoholism is college and drug use even younger (nothing harder than pot and ecstasy). I practically raised my siblings because my parents were off living their lives because they felt entitled to. So...am I "entitled" to have whatever I want now? Absolutely not!

I sought my own therapy at 14 to ease the bipolar issues. I quit drinking and drugs cold turkey on my own because I didn't want to become those who abused me. I got rid of (most) the negative people in my life on my own and sought out more positive relations, and spent many lonely depressed years doing so because it was hard changing my life. I did my best with my siblings because I had to and THEY needed me even if I didn't WANT to be the one needed. I work my ass off communicating and loving my husband and my children and not turning into the negative hateful person I could have become. I also work my ass off rebuilding a relationship with my parents now, as an adult, with the understanding they will never take responsibility for what I've been through and will probably never change. Because all I can change is myself.

I don't know where this rant is going, except to say the world doesn't owe ANYONE ANYTHING. No one is ENTITLED nor should they feel that way. All you do when feeling the world owes you is to waste time and energy you could be using to pursue what it is you want. So, no more head banging. Bandage that wound up and go on with your life. We all carry baggage. It's up to you whether you're going to put it down and move on.

Back