Hello from San Diego!

BobBear

Hey there!
I'm Bob and married to Kim. We are what I think of as a "true" poly couple in that both of us were poly before we got married and both of us have other lovers.
We did live in a V triad for a while but it didn't work out. I was the hinge, Kim was one of the arms. Another lover (who is still my lover) was the other arm.
Now we mostly have separate lovers, and a new lover that is interested in both of us...
We are both Bi.. Me more than her.. She has 2 local male lovers, one long time and long distance male lover and our new shared female lover. I have 4 local female lovers (including Kim and our shared lover) one long distance female lover and one long distance male lover... Scheduling is.... Interesting to say the least..
None of this is bragging, even if it all seems rosy and easy. The only advantage we have is that we failed sooner and regrouped already...

Bob

Sounds like a lot of love going around there. =] Welcome to the forum. Everyone here will help you in any way you need or even just have a good friendly chat. If ever you want to talk one on one, feel free to send a PM my way. =]

Welcome to the forum. It's a beautiful thing we you can maintain a beautiful thing, isn't it? I have question. WHY did you decide to get married being 'true' polys, as it were?

Married

We decided to get married for a number of reasons.. One being the automatic legal protections granted to married couples in the U.S. Both of us have had difficulties (though minor) visiting lovers in the hospital for instance. We both wanted a little human back-up in case of an emergency. The other main reason is simply that she is the love of my life, my lover, my friend, my partner, my home base.. Wife seemed a natural extension of that. Simply put it works for us on the many levels we need it to work on.

Hi Bob Bear,

I'm a new poly member of this forum and looking to make some new lovers here in San Diego. Looking for a male and a female lover. Would like to say hi....

Would like to get to know you..

Kiran

Back